What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

On 12/26/2017 at 12:15, mjmooney said:

Me too. Although the office is my house and the boss is a small child, it's still a job. 

I bet my day was easier! :) 

34 minutes ago, Xela said:

I bet my day was easier! :) 

Probably was. The boss was very crabby first thing this morning. Although a nap and a square meal seemed to work wonders. Just got back from the park and playground. Time for a hot chocolate. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Probably was. The boss was very crabby first thing this morning. Although a nap and a square meal seemed to work wonders. Just got back from the park and playground. Time for a hot chocolate. 

Was it time and a half?

• 2 weeks later...

I got myself a bottle of Dalwhinnie 15 yesterday, its bloody lovely. Its so light, fresh and fruity. 

Horst (master taster at Whisky.com above) says the nose is like fresh apples. I actually thought it was more like pears. Very easy drinking dram and very Moorish. 

I got this FB message from an old work colleague a couple of days ago, with a picture of Ardbeg 10.

Alright mate didn’t realise u was into whiskey, I got a bottle of it over Christmas off the father in law and have been trying to sell it so someone can have benefit of it, he got it for £65 and I’m jut flogging it for £30 would u be interested in having it that’s the bottle

If he has realised i love my whisky, he must surely also realise that i know that Ardbeg 10 doesn't cost £65 :D.

That said, £30 is still a good price. Another good dram to the ever growing collection. 

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Got this for my birthday. It's bloody nice. 

Penderyn Single Malt Welsh Whisky Madeira finished.

m6.jpg

Away with you, man.  There is no such thing as Welsh whisky.

There is whisky, which is Scottish, though called Scotch.  Thers is whiskey, which is Irish.

There is no other.

(Should I now say Fact! or End Of! to close the discussion?)

Â