What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

On 3/11/2017 at 21:11, maqroll said:

Sierra Nevada "Hop Hunter" IPA. Brewed w/ distilled hop oil. Overkill? Maybe, but it tastes really good. Very mild IPA, in fact.

I've seen this and haven't tried it yet but will now.  Sierra has long been one of my go to beers and is ubiquitous out here on the left coast, but these days when i see a brewery introduce a new IPA they're usually trying raise the bar on IBU's and I automatically assumed this was the same.

Picked up a bottle of captain Morgan private stock for the weekend, good old captain was my introduction to rum but it's lost its way, still haven't even bothered with the white yet

if it fails I've got a miniature diplimatico in reserve

Sun is out. First beer garden pint of the year will be had today I'm determined that's the case. Even though it's 4 hours til my shift ends and the weather may have changed, dammit, I'll be drinking a pint on a bench tonight. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Sun is out. First beer garden pint of the year will be had today I'm determined that's the case. Even though it's 4 hours til my shift ends and the weather may have changed, dammit, I'll be drinking a pint on a bench tonight. 

Good man.

I'll be gong out shortly to enjoy the sun and a non league game. Plus a pint of ale :)

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Had 3 bottles of wine last night with a meal and I was dying this morning :( having hair of the dog now.

How long did the **** meal last!??? ;)

I'm a regular wine drinker but one bottle is about my limit.

2 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

How long did the **** meal last!??? ;)

I'm a regular wine drinker but one bottle is about my limit.

Bottle before,during and after :) then I was chasing the waiter around the pub trying to tip him to the embarrassment of my wife. Pissed as a newt I was.

17 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Pretty sure I've mentioned this here before, I'm pre drinking getting ready to go out

warm shower + cold bottled beer = heaven 

Can't say I have ever drank beer whilst in the shower.  I will try this later

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Pretty sure I've mentioned this here before, I'm pre drinking getting ready to go out

warm shower + cold bottled beer = heaven 

If I'm pre-drinking its always spirits and a mixer. Gives me a glow before I head out. JD and coke being a favourite. 

14 hours ago, Xela said:

If I'm pre-drinking its always spirits and a mixer. Gives me a glow before I head out. JD and coke being a favourite. 

I can't, don't really like the shit beer enough, i can't spend an afternoon on say rum and coke and then go out and start drinking Stella, once I'm on the spirits I stay on them

Â