What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Took the afternoon off, sat in the garden with a couple of bottles of Corona, then finished off a bottle of Chardonnay with dinner. Contemplating what to have next...

It will be a very cold, dry, vodka martini with cocktail onion (just one). Followed by a Chianti Classico to go along with my home cooked italian dinner.

after that probably back to the vodka in order to survive the NY Rangers game :)

Long day at work and a gym session. Time for a Super Bock.

Got to agree with some of the above posts; everytime I have drank Strongbow I think I have threw up. I once took part in Edward Cider Hands and it ended terribly. I just cannot drink stongbow or any cider I have tasted to date.

• 2 weeks later...
Corona, Mike? Really?
Yep. The wife brought it back from the supermarket as it was on special offer.

Not what I would have chosen, but I don't complain when she buys me beer.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be having a can of Becks during the England match.

I love Becks. Shame it's so different in the different ways of buying it - bottles are vile, cans are nice enough, draught is gorgeous.

Damn you Simon, I can't get draught Bathams up here, and I LOVE the stuff. :angry:

A bottle of Aussie cabernet sauvignon from the corner shop it is, then.

bah my local has got rid of brains smooth and replaced it with worthington's. Boo.

Having overcome hangover a short while ago, currently eyeing up my bottle of Western Gold bourbon - Lidl's finest. 8)

• 4 weeks later...

A cold bottle of Clausthaler non-alcoholic beer. I know, it's blasphemous, but it actually tastes like a decent German lager...

For anyone thinking of taking a break from alcohol, Clausthaler is a great fake beer to get you through those cravings...

A cold bottle of Clausthaler non-alcoholic beer. I know, it's blasphemous, but it actually tastes like a decent German lager...

For anyone thinking of taking a break from alcohol, Clausthaler is a great fake beer to get you through those cravings...

I agree, insofar as Clausthaler is the best of a very bad bunch.

Â