Currently playing AC Valhalla (not jumping back into Cyberpunk until the issues are fixed), but since I've had the PS5, I kinda just want to drop everything and start Ghost of Tsushima again. Genuinely one of my all time favourites of the PS4 era and can't wait to see how it plays on the PS5.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

Currently playing AC Valhalla (not jumping back into Cyberpunk until the issues are fixed), but since I've had the PS5, I kinda just want to drop everything and start Ghost of Tsushima again. Genuinely one of my all time favourites of the PS4 era and can't wait to see how it plays on the PS5.

Having only got this the other day, I’m still in the first act but happily trotting around slaying mongols and picking up technique points and experience.

I’ve done a couple of the mythic side quests including the Heavenly Strike, which is proving very useful! 

really enjoying the storyline, quests as well as the look and gameplay (now getting familiar with stance swapping - almost unlocked the 3rd stance!) 

So far, it’s not quite AC Odyssey but better than origins!

will get AC Valhalla in a few months 

• Like 1

Right, almost through Act 1 - just the Castle Kaneda quest to do and I’ve already unlocked and maxed out all of the stances and have a fully maxed samurai armour and katana.

Whilst I feel I’ve got the hang of switching stances I’m still enjoying the combat. 

From memory theres one more thing they give you to freshen the combat up a bit but that's about it and a couple of enemy classes are introduced in act 2, one of which I found a lot more difficult (don't read until you're there BA) 

Spoiler

The straw hats

But at the same time it still continues to work throughout the game, it never got boring and even near the end I could find myself getting killed by a scouting party if I got it wrong or messed about, it gets comfortable but not easy 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Onto Act 3 now and just acquired the Flaming Sword technique. 

I’ve maxed out every stance, technique and moves (except for the searching ones).

also Maxed out both swords and plenty of armours (although mainly use Clan Sakai armour as it adds two more victims during standoffs!) 

really loving it - the storyline is great and the additional quests involving the likes of Masako and Kenji are good too!

• Like 1

Just finished it after picking it up a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it. Gameplay wise they may not have reinvented the wheel but they refined the **** out of it! One of the best sounding games ever too.

• Like 2

Completed this afternoon! What a great game 😎

Spoiler

I opted to spare Lord Shimura’s life instead of killing him - don’t think it would make too much difference either way.

Now to rid the island of the remaining mongols! 

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â