The Copper Jug, 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU
Holiday Inn, Empire Way, HA9 8DS
St George Hotel , 43 -51 Wembley Hill Road, HA9 8AU
Ibis Hotel, South Way, Wembley, HA9 8AD
Best Western Hotel, 365 Wembley High Road, HA9 6AY
Events Pad – Fan Zone, Wembley Park Boulevard

• Thanks 1

On 17/05/2018 at 20:04, Kingman said:

Anybody know what pubs have been allocated to us yet? 

Green Man please, Dilly-dilly :clap::cheers: :flag:

Green Man was a mess in 2015. Completely over-run by Villa, no chance of getting near a bar and long wait to use the loos. Personally wouldn't go near it again !

1 hour ago, Paul33 said:

Green Man was a mess in 2015. Completely over-run by Villa, no chance of getting near a bar and long wait to use the loos. Personally wouldn't go near it again !

They actually closed/stopped letting in a fair while before the game. As did other pubs nearby. This led to thousands of Villa buying cans and sitting on the grass banks.

Until the shops ran out of beer of course.....

12 hours ago, One For The Road said:

They actually closed/stopped letting in a fair while before the game. As did other pubs nearby. This led to thousands of Villa buying cans and sitting on the grass banks.

Until the shops ran out of beer of course.....

I was one of the last to leave and as I looked around there was hardly a blade of grass to be seen, just a carpet of plastic cups and you crunched as you walked away. 

• Haha 1

i'll be heading here.

Close enough but far enough away for it not to be mad like The Green Man. 30 mins walk to the stadium.

https://www.emberinns.co.uk/nationalsearch/london/the-preston-wembley

WELCOME TO THE PRESTON, WEMBLEY

Visit The Preston in Wembley for authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub warmed by a cosy fire.

Our pub-food menu features classic meals made with award-winning ingredients. Included are seasonal specials and buffet food for all occasions, and great value set menus too.

You'll also find a hand-picked range of perfectly conditioned cask ales on tap, and a selection of fine wines from around the world.

A true local in Wembley, we’re a great place to meet up with friends and swap stories. Take part in our weekly quiz, or just come to eat and relax in our stylish pub surroundings.

On 23/05/2018 at 10:58, PieFacE said:

I'm tempted by The Green Man but think it might be chaos.

if you just want atmosphere go for it, if you actually want to be able to have a drink and/or piss then i would steer clear!

• Like 1

On 21/05/2018 at 21:35, imavillan said:

i'll be heading here.

Close enough but far enough away for it not to be mad like The Green Man. 30 mins walk to the stadium.

https://www.emberinns.co.uk/nationalsearch/london/the-preston-wembley

WELCOME TO THE PRESTON, WEMBLEY

Visit The Preston in Wembley for authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub warmed by a cosy fire.

Our pub-food menu features classic meals made with award-winning ingredients. Included are seasonal specials and buffet food for all occasions, and great value set menus too.

You'll also find a hand-picked range of perfectly conditioned cask ales on tap, and a selection of fine wines from around the world.

A true local in Wembley, we’re a great place to meet up with friends and swap stories. Take part in our weekly quiz, or just come to eat and relax in our stylish pub surroundings.

A good shout. We did that one in 94 & 96. A decent boozer with plenty of room compared to the ones nearer the stadium. You can get the tube to Wembley from the nearby Preston Road tube station.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tomav84 said:

if you just want atmosphere go for it, if you actually want to be able to have a drink and/or piss then i would steer clear!

Yep. In the unlikely event you manage to get to the bar, ensure to buy your entire day's beer, because you won't be getting back in again. 

Â