Trains & Disruptions

Kingman

Didn’t realise that the cross city line was on bus replacement as well...! Ah well, thank McGrath for Uber! 

At coach station now waiting for the 10am bus. Not busy yet but more villa fans are coming in...

28 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Nearly there. This has been the worst train journey of my lifE. A lot of our fans are absolute words removed. 

I think i was on the same train as yourself but nothing but pleasant people, few lads already a bit lagging but nothing harmful.

14 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I think i was on the same train as yourself but nothing but pleasant people, few lads already a bit lagging but nothing harmful.

Mine was hell. 30 degrees. Couldn’t move. Lads being words removed. It was horrible. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Sat in Lichfield bus station still. Bit of a mess, rough lads already hanging. 

Very sedate here in Tamworth! :D

44 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Not even out of Lichfield yet and our bus has broken down once already. 

Update? They get you a new one or something? Ours literally hit a shop and ran a red light within 2 minutes of leaving ?

58 minutes ago, hogso said:

Update? They get you a new one or something? Ours literally hit a shop and ran a red light within 2 minutes of leaving ?

The driver got out, went round the back, gave something a kick and now we're on the way. Nearly at MK. 

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I emphasise with all of you having shit journeys. This air conditioned coach with plenty of leg room has no plug sockets to charge my phone. Fuming. 

We have nothing. It's way too hot and I'm out of beer. 

I do regret not bringing a few cans. But I'm already Billy no mates going on my own. I can't sit here in my own getting shit faced?

Just hit Wheatley, not long to go. I'll definitely try Zeelo out again for London games, definitely beats driving.

7 minutes ago, coda said:

Huh? Are you allowed booze on these coaches or is this all on the quiet?

I haven't seen anything saying you can't, and there's a group with a bag full of empties on this one. 

Our driver pulled into some parking next to the ground. Realised it isn't the right place, now we're trying to find the parking. No air con and it's about ,35 on here. Nightmare. 

Â