Trains & Disruptions

Kingman

45 minutes ago, imavillan said:

If it goes to penalties it'll be squeaky bum time for you!

• Haha 2

Yeah I'll be on the train from Solihull to Wembley and the off peak return at £30 looks the way to go. Just a bit concerned as to how busy the train will be when it gets to Solihull. Its only an hour and a half so as long as we can get on it'll be fine.

10 hours ago, imavillan said:

just booked the train. Moor Street to Wembley direct. 3 tickets at £31 each including booking fee.

I was looking last night on Chilterns website and could only find tickets at £60 return with a change at Banbury I think

I've made other arrangements now as that was too pricey

Chiltern will be stopping pretty much every train at Wembley Stadium on Saturday even if it's not in some of the public timetables yet.  (source: professional interest) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Raver50032 said:

Me and you both...

I'm driving, but parking on my company's property for the game :)

Can I park there too?! ;)

If it helps at all, I reckon we have the exact same name (judging by your PSN username) :)

Edited by bannedfromHandV

not looking forward to this part of the day !!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44235345

Football fans are being warned of long wait times if they are travelling by train to Wembley this weekend.

The quickest rail route between Birmingham and London for the 38,000 Aston Villa supporters travelling to Saturday's Championship play-off final against Fulham, will be blocked.

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

not looking forward to this part of the day !!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44235345

Football fans are being warned of long wait times if they are travelling by train to Wembley this weekend.

The quickest rail route between Birmingham and London for the 38,000 Aston Villa supporters travelling to Saturday's Championship play-off final against Fulham, will be blocked.

The quickest rail route is surely the Chiltern line anyway? You have to get the tube from Euston Square anyway for the other train.

I'm getting to Moor Street at 8am. Tickets are valid for any train so we'll just get whichever one we can.

If we're mega early then it's a nice breakfast in london somewhere.

I’ve changed my plans now based upon its going to be chaotic at Moor St no matter what time you turn up.

Ive bought some singles to Euston from Tamworth and will use the original tickets I have for the return trip back to Brum as there are later trains.

An extra £20 each is going to be well worth avoiding at least an hour and a half wait.

I'm another who is very glad to have opted for the coach over the train, despite the extra time the journey will take. 

Â