Tickets

rodders0223

9 hours ago, omariqy said:

Plenty of more tickets back on sale. All over the ground. 

I know several people willing to buy tickets but they never changed the criteria to general sale like the itinerary said so.

Mindful of the seasons average attendance then i imagine most remaining tickets will go unsold because of this decision. 

Edited by Kingman

1 hour ago, TheStagMan said:

Just been looking, it says sold out

If you got League booking from this season you can book on the link below and the option will be Green saying "Buy Now" 

If you don't have any league booking from this season then the option will be a Greyed out Red saying "Coming Soon"  

https://tickets.avfc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/Away Tickets 

Edited by Kingman

I asked the ticket office about this earlier in the week, you need to call the Villa ticket office today and tell them it hasnt arrived. Theyll print you a new one and physically bring it down to Wembley on Saturday for collection.

11 hours ago, Kingman said:

Ive got a print your own E-Ticket. 

Ask them to do the same to save the faff of running around last minute pal.  

Bugger. Should have done this today. Just got home. No ticket. Going to have to call them bang on 9:00 and hope there's no queue, as we need to leave just after 9. With travel and this, it's turning in to a right **** ballache.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Bugger. Should have done this today. Just got home. No ticket. Going to have to call them bang on 9:00 and hope there's no queue, as we need to leave just after 9. With travel and this, it's turning in to a right **** ballache.

Just tell them to you want to pick it up at Wembley 

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â