Tickets

rodders0223

Wembley has always been overpriced bollocks. I haven't been since 2010 and it was £5 then for a shitty pint of bitter.

Never again.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Wembley has always been overpriced bollocks. I haven't been since 2010 and it was £5 then for a shitty pint of bitter.

Never again.

I live in London and I agree. The food and drink is shit .

Going to make a conscious effort to drink less this time round. Was literally seeing double by the time the game started vs Arsenal only time that's ever happened to me. Think the Villa players had had more than me. 

Edited by villaglint
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Going to make a conscious effort to drink less this time round. Was literally seeing double by the time the game started vs Arsenal only time that's ever happened to me. Think the Villa players had had more than me. 

I've got good news for you then - it wasn't 8-0 in the end.

• Like 3

We're basically having home advantage for this aren't we. We will outnumber, out-drink and out-sing them. I think if you're willing to spend the money on the day out/can afford it and want a ticket you shouldn't have problems getting one. Won't be feasible for various reasons for many ST holders to go. Pleasantly surprised at the allocation.

Edited by gilbertoAVFC

Got my ticket!!!

Iwas put in a holding pen before the event started and told I would enter the queue at random when the event started.

So I opened 15 tabs and hoped for the best. Some were entered as far back as 4000 but one was entered as 100th place. Nice.

Do you get to 'select' where you sit other than a price band? I'd happily get the Category 1 or 2 tickets but much prefer sitting on the side of the pitch than behind a goal; A category 2 ticket could be either.

4 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

Do you get to 'select' where you sit other than a price band? I'd happily get the Category 1 or 2 tickets but much prefer sitting on the side of the pitch than behind a goal; A category 2 ticket could be either.

Yeah you get to pick specific row and seat numbers. I got as far to the middle and front of the £52 seats as I could get.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

Anyone else been dropped out ?

My turn in the queue and I got an error message saying 'Oops! a general exception has occured, please refer to the system administrator for further details..'

No idea whatsa happened and every time I try again I get the same...cant even queue now ?

EDIT - nope, gone.....half hour waited and zilch ?  Reloggerd on and now another hour ....grr

Edited by terrytini

2 hours ago, villaglint said:

I was written off by kick off, at the 2010 League Cup Final, against Man Utd, and can't remember much about the game. Silly when I think back on it now, but you know how it is sometimes. I took it much easier the next few times. I only had about 4 pints all day at the FA Cup Final, but that was more to do with being ill the week leading up to it. I think this one might be a boozy one.  

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Never again.

£4 for a bottle of Green King at VP, so not as much of a difference as I'd expect tbh

I spent 83 minutes in the online queue to be presented with a white screen with the following text in times new roman

Oops! a general exception has occurred, please refer to the system administrator for further details...

Any advice?

3 minutes ago, brommy said:

I spent 83 minutes in the online queue to be presented with a white screen with the following text in times new roman

Oops! a general exception has occurred, please refer to the system administrator for further details...

Any advice?

click back in to tickets via link asap (not just reload page). It should load. Same thing happened to me,

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, brommy said:

Any advice?

Sadly no. Happened twice to me too. Still nowt, on my third go.

Round in circles says I don’t allow cookies but I do. Go back, it says it’s putting me through, then says the error message.

Well that’s me done with football, Villa, and I.T.

(well I.T. Anyway...)....But then again I’ve just gone back on here.....so I’m not done with that either.

Edited by terrytini
Talking poo

Now I’ve had “ rejected queue number AVFC.there has been an error and your queue number rejected.”

So I’ve been sat here from 4:50, been in 3 queues, and got sweet fa.

My commiserations to anyone else who’s had the same. Awful. Had enough.

Â