Tickets

rodders0223

5 hours ago, roonst83 said:

I'm not eligible until Sunday but I wanted to check the booking system. Before and after I logged into the ticket site it said "coming soon" - can I assume this was because the online system won't allow me to attempt to purchase until Sunday as it knows I'm not a season ticket holder? I'm just worrying that come Sunday I may be greeted with the same "coming soon" tab after I select "buy now". 

Yes that’s what will change when your eligible.

• Like 1

In my opinion, the "Club England" ticket holders, for the most part, will be happy to sell their tickets.  Hard to say if tickets will make it to general sale but I imagine everyone who's been to 3 games will get a ticket - the club must have a good idea about that, 3 is a pretty arbitrary number.  There are a lot more tickets available than for the FA Cup so in theory prices should be lower.  Anyway, all that aside, I fly in on Thursday and I think I now have a ticket, train and hotel so I'm set! 

• Like 2

On 16/05/2018 at 21:10, Shropshire Lad said:

The feeling when everyone is booking their tickets and there’s absolutely no chance that I can make it.

93ED7B82-053D-4864-8997-993156A210BB.gif

This. Although I logged on anyway and bought one for my Dad. Made me feel even worse...

• Like 1

if you know someone who has a ticket reference for the neutral zone at craven cottage (they're not including games vs villa so wolves or blues "mates") then on sunday morning 10am fulham will sell you 5 tickets for their end

madness

they're selling theirs almost same bracketing as us but its 5 per reference 

Edited by villa4europe

I've been to 3 games with my brother this season but he didn't have a clue what his ref was so only have 1 game on his ref (the semi final) so will now have to wait till Monday to ensure that we sit together. Still pretty hopeful of getting a ticket considering we have 38k tickets available. I reckon it will go to general sale, just. 

42 minutes ago, omariqy said:

will now have to wait till Monday to ensure that we sit together. Still pretty hopeful of getting a ticket considering we have 38k tickets available. I reckon it will go to general sale, just. 

Same here

24 minutes ago, Jim Witton said:

Surely cant be above 20k if its only on sale to ST holders?

So clown on Facebook is insistent he spoke to a maanger on fb and tgere is onky 10k left. Bollocks.  That woukd mean evey season ticket holder would have snapped a ticket up.

Pure nonsense

31 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So clown on Facebook is insistent he spoke to a maanger on fb and tgere is onky 10k left. Bollocks.  That woukd mean evey season ticket holder would have snapped a ticket up.

Pure nonsense

Yes, clearly talking utter bollocks. Why would people even be sad enough to make things like that up, sad sad lives. :rolleyes:

They're available to people with the membership too, don't forget. I have no idea on those numbers, though. There's a good chunk of the ground (if memory serves, the north west upper blocks) which say sold out, but I'm pretty certain they haven't actually been on sale yet. It's probably about 1/6th or so of the total allocation for us. So yes, there are plenty of tickets left. For those waiting to get two seats together with another fan id that hasn't got 3 home games this season though, I'm still very nervous about the wait!

5 minutes ago, omariqy said:

20,600 sold so far. 18,000 left. Pretty sure it will go to general sale with those numbers. 

Hoping so, however unlikely I think it might be.

5 minutes ago, choffer said:

Hoping so, however unlikely I think it might be.

I remember the League Cup final where it went to general sale (just). We had way less tickets and way more fans attending games. 

39 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Oh dear you was saying??:crylaugh:

Hahaha egg on face moment.

Edit: in all fairness I didn't realise tickets were on sale to all Villa members as well as Season Ticket holders. :blush:

Edited by AVFC44
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, omariqy said:

I remember the League Cup final where it went to general sale (just). We had way less tickets and way more fans attending games. 

To be honest mate I don't think that is true. I went to a few home games and I couldn't get a ticket for final. It never went on general sale for the final.

11 hours ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Yes that’s what will change when your eligible.

So how did those STH who bragged about logging on twenty minutes early actually do that if they can't get in until the exact time ?

Â