Tickets

rodders0223

1 hour ago, One For The Road said:

I paid £800 for my FA Cup final ticket against Arsenal as I had been in Oz and hadn't been to any games that season. 

On another note, why is it going straight from season ticket holders to 3 games? Wouldn't it be better to start at 10 games and then slide down from there, thus rewarding those with better game history. 

I thought my £330 was bad.

1 hour ago, Folski said:

I thought my £330 was bad.

Nope £800. Bought it off a Norwegian website. What's worse is that behind me was a girl that supported Bolton and got given one by some corporate and had brought a mate along who didn't like football. She said she had asked loads of people but nobody wanted to go. She couldn't believe what real fans were paying to be at the game. 

That's what you get when the FA only give fans of the clubs half the ground. Disgrace. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

17 hours ago, Stephen_Evans said:

I wish they had confirmed how many fans are  eligible in each category.  I’m a season ticket holder and my brother has 5 matches from this season.   So I have to wait until Sunday so that we can sit together.  The “subject to availability” proviso only seems to apply to the last two categories but not the first two so presumably everyone with 3+ matches is guaranteed?

I just asked the ticket office whether the allocation covers the first two categories. “It should do”.  That’s a frustrating answer in my view, as surely you don’t pluck the 3 match criteria out of the air? It must be based on something.

I said to the person I spoke to that if they cannot guarantee a ticket for everyone in the first two categories, they should update the second category so that it says “subject to availability” like the subsequent categories.

3 hours ago, One For The Road said:

Nope £800. Bought it off a Norwegian website. What's worse is that behind me was a girl that supported Bolton and got given one by some corporate and had brought a mate along who didn't like football. She said she had asked loads of people but nobody wanted to go. She couldn't believe what real fans were paying to be at the game. 

That's what you get when the FA only give fans of the clubs half the ground. Disgrace. 

Can you recommend any reputable websites/companies that dont charge the world for tickets mate?  

Edited by Kingman

Hmm plenty of club wembley tickets on ticketbis, including a bunch of vip tickets. £200-250 doesn't honestly seem too bad presuming that they are genuine/no problems etc considering they are £100+ with fees/post in that section anyway. Much better than the eejits trying to flog £40 nosebleeds for £170

1 hour ago, LakotaDakota said:

Hmm plenty of club wembley tickets on ticketbis, including a bunch of vip tickets. £200-250 doesn't honestly seem too bad presuming that they are genuine/no problems etc considering they are £100+ with fees/post in that section anyway. Much better than the eejits trying to flog £40 nosebleeds for £170

Yeah seen some at 230 for club wembley but just doesn't seem right as they are £369 on club wembleys website. 

13 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Can anyone vouch for this ticketbis website, Genuine?

The website is genuine but as with any reselling website some of the people listing tickets for sale aren't exactly reliable. Have contacted club wembley direct to see if i can get one that way. Don't mind £370 for a good ticket, 3 course meal, drink before & during game and a free bar for an hour afterwards. Hell i'd probably be spending £50+ on food & beer there anyway and would prefer to be sure of getting in rather than taking a chance on a legal touts website

Edited by LakotaDakota

The website is genuine but as with any reselling website some of the people listing tickets for sale aren't exactly reliable. Have contacted club wembley direct to see if i can get one that way. Don't mind £370 for a good ticket, 3 course meal, drink before & during game and a free bar for an hour afterwards. Hell i'd probably be spending £50+ on food & beer there anyway

That £369 is +VAT on top as well mate, Same ones here https://www.boxofficeevents.com/package/91/championship-play-off-final-2018-tickets for £299 all in. 

Never heard of them but score 9.5 on trusted pilot reviews. 

3 minutes ago, Kingman said:

That £369 is +VAT on top as well mate, Same ones here https://www.boxofficeevents.com/package/91/championship-play-off-final-2018-tickets for £299 all in. 

Never heard of them but score 9.5 on trusted pilot reviews. 

Diamond Package – £369 inc VAT

All in £369

• Reserved premium ticket in the Level One Bobby Moore Club seating blocks
• Access to Upper Bobby Moore from turnstile opening
• Three course meal served pre match
• Champagne reception
• Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks pre match
• Beer, wine, soft drink, tea or coffee at half time
• Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks for one hour post match
• Match Programme

Diamond Package – £369 inc VAT

All in £369

• Reserved premium ticket in the Level One Bobby Moore Club seating blocks
• Access to Upper Bobby Moore from turnstile opening
• Three course meal served pre match
• Champagne reception
• Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks pre match
• Beer, wine, soft drink, tea or coffee at half time
• Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks for one hour post match
• Match Programme

They told me 369+vat today, Villa have them priced at 450+vat and travel but thats just ridiculous.

Do you have a web link to 369 inc vat pal?.. 

1 hour ago, villanmac said:

They'll be 1000's going to general sale.

I hope you are right mate. 

I want to take my dad, I qualify but he doesn't. He is getting on a bit now and you just don't know how long it will be till we next get to Wembley.

11 hours ago, avfc456 said:

22500 sold for Fulham according to their official twitter as of yesterday.  Would be brilliant if we could get a few extra blocks 

Yes, i saw that - if they do sell out then fair play to them but would be surprised.

Hopefully we'll get an update on how many Villa have sold soon.

I'm not eligible until Sunday but I wanted to check the booking system. Before and after I logged into the ticket site it said "coming soon" - can I assume this was because the online system won't allow me to attempt to purchase until Sunday as it knows I'm not a season ticket holder? I'm just worrying that come Sunday I may be greeted with the same "coming soon" tab after I select "buy now". 

Â