Tickets

rodders0223

32 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Sorry I was called away into VT 'pm' world..........through the wonders of this Forum and one of its shining lights @markavfc40I have a ticket !!

I sat in front of this machine at 4.30

I'm a bit OCD ish - for example I get to  games hours early, I need completeness etc...the thought of not getting one, or getting one other than where I hoped for....noooo.....but I was slowly crushed as anyone whos read this thread will know.

But now, 4 hours and 20 minutes later, I have a ticket by virtue of Mark kindly offering to be 'me' on his computer - it worked and I'm sitting just where I wanted ?

So all I need now is a chat later with some savvy guy as top why, despite all I did, it appears both my PC AND ipad were at fault ?

Mind you  -Who Cares !!!!

Happy Days and a massive thanks to Mark

That is what happens when you try and book tickets on a toaster!

• Haha 1

I wish they had confirmed how many fans are  eligible in each category.  I’m a season ticket holder and my brother has 5 matches from this season.   So I have to wait until Sunday so that we can sit together.  The “subject to availability” proviso only seems to apply to the last two categories but not the first two so presumably everyone with 3+ matches is guaranteed?

Edited by Stephen_Evans

I suspect this will go to general sale. Not every fan will be able to travel to London on the day so I think some may be available for a short time on general sale. Not sure any unsold Fulham tickets would be made available to us in view of segregation. Sadly there is no guarantee of how long our ticket supply will last which makes it a worry until those tickets are safely in your hands. Good luck to those who will be waiting to get what they want. I really think a club that doesn't get an attendance that is near our own should not get the same allocation that we do but the EFL seem happy with that although clubs like us have cause not to be.

58 minutes ago, John said:

I suspect this will go to general sale. Not every fan will be able to travel to London on the day so I think some may be available for a short time on general sale. Not sure any unsold Fulham tickets would be made available to us in view of segregation. Sadly there is no guarantee of how long our ticket supply will last which makes it a worry until those tickets are safely in your hands. Good luck to those who will be waiting to get what they want. I really think a club that doesn't get an attendance that is near our own should not get the same allocation that we do but the EFL seem happy with that although clubs like us have cause not to be.

I think its one of those situations where you can get a ticket if your willing to sit alone. But unless you got two seperate ID'S you are sitting away from friends and family.

I also think some will be put off by cost. I'll definitely be there if there are any tickets left by time I qualify for the  criteria 

• Like 1

Absolute scabs,  i wouldn't trade seeing my team potentially lift a trophy and massive celebrations for all the tea in China.

*Checks prices people think the going rate is in my block.*

Well, well. That's a lot of strippers and alcohol money. Hmm..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, avfc456 said:

But over £90 sheets for a ticket just seems scandalous IMO. 

I paid £800 for my FA Cup final ticket against Arsenal as I had been in Oz and hadn't been to any games that season. 

On another note, why is it going straight from season ticket holders to 3 games? Wouldn't it be better to start at 10 games and then slide down from there, thus rewarding those with better game history. 

5 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

I paid £800 for my FA Cup final ticket against Arsenal as I had been in Oz and hadn't been to any games that season. 

On another note, why is it going straight from season ticket holders to 3 games? Wouldn't it be better to start at 10 games and then slide down from there, thus rewarding those with better game history. 

£800 to see us battered 4-0. You poor sod. ?

I've got my match tickets but can't seem to find how to book official coach travel on the OS. Any ideas? 

Thanks. 

34 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Risk you take isn't it, bet it would of been the best £800 if we had won, still have nightmares about that day!

Not sure, I guess postage doesn't help whats the last day realistically a ticket can be posted?  Wednesday?

1 hour ago, av1 said:

I've got my match tickets but can't seem to find how to book official coach travel on the OS. Any ideas? 

Thanks. 

It's on the ticketing bit, under away travel. £30 from VP leaving at 12pm.

Â