Tickets

rodders0223

5 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Now I’ve had “ rejected queue number AVFC.there has been an error and your queue number rejected.”

So I’ve been sat here from 4:50, been in 3 queues, and got sweet fa.

My commiserations to anyone else who’s had the same. Awful. Had enough.

Yeah, i've had the same. I am now back in the queue on 3 different internet clients.

I must have got really lucky, i logged in about 10 minutes ago, had a 5 minute wait and i was in.

Hope everyone gets what they want ?

Just now, av1 said:

I must have got really lucky, i logged in about 10 minutes ago, had a 5 minute wait and i was in.

Hope everyone gets what they want ?

You probably didn't join the queue multiple times. Got my tickets too.

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

click back in to tickets via link asap (not just reload page). It should load. Same thing happened to me,

Thanks. All sorted. 4 seats in area 127 in the back of the lower tier overlooking the corner flag.?

38 minutes ago, limpid said:

You probably didn't join the queue multiple times. Got my tickets too.

?

I didn’t. Now just had the same issue again. 

You seem to be suggesting it’s multiple joining that does it, but I’ve not done that. As an I.T savvy guy do you have any ideas what might’ve happened ?

I waited 48 minutes but went through first time. I'm in Area 127 too.

I just got to phone my football mad 10 year old nephew and tell him he's going to Wembley - these are the things that football is about. 

And now we wait for terrytini. Good luck! #teamtini

• Like 4

After about a 40 minute wait got them. Wanted to be more central but due to needing four seats together ended up in block 131 row 42 (cat 3) so behind the goal but to the side. A lot of the central blocks are almost sold out and no chance if you need more than two together.

@terrytini I feel for you mate but persevere I am sure as numbers dwindle you will get on.

2 minutes ago, terrytini said:

?

I didn’t. Now just had the same issue again. 

You seem to be suggesting it’s multiple joining that does it, but I’ve not done that. As an I.T savvy guy do you have any ideas what might’ve happened ?

I was talking generally, not to you ?

When something goes wrong with a website I usually clear cookies and cache and try again, but it worked first time for me (also, I don't use Windows or Mac).

Did you try what @jackbauer24 suggested?

3 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

After about a 40 minute wait got them. Wanted to be more central but due to needing four seats together ended up in block 131 row 42 (cat 3) so behind the goal but to the side. A lot of the central blocks are almost sold out and no chance if you need more than two together.

@terrytini I feel for you mate but persevere I am sure as numbers dwindle you will get on.

But Ive got on each time....?...then nothing.  Ill see what there is on the phone tomorrow but to say the least after over 50 games I'm deeply unimpressed to put it mildly.  

1 minute ago, limpid said:

I was talking generally, not to you ?

When something goes wrong with a website I usually clear cookies and cache and try again, but it worked first time for me (also, I don't use Windows or Mac).

Did you try what @jackbauer24 suggested?

Yes I interpreted it as generally - else Id have been considerably more miffed !

Thanks for getting back on this.

Unfortunately..

I did that - I'm not especially computer savvy but I cleared cache, the 3rd time I even installed and used FireFox in case it was some weird browser issue (but never had a problem before including Boro away which used the same queue system).  I checked on sites which tell you if cookies are enabled (since it was saying they were not) and they were.  Fourth time I used my ipad and had the same issue.

I did what's been suggested and no joy.

6 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Yes I interpreted it as generally - else Id have been considerably more miffed !

Thanks for getting back on this.

Unfortunately..

I did that - I'm not especially computer savvy but I cleared cache, the 3rd time I even installed and used FireFox in case it was some weird browser issue (but never had a problem before including Boro away which used the same queue system).  I checked on sites which tell you if cookies are enabled (since it was saying they were not) and they were.  Fourth time I used my ipad and had the same issue.

I did what's been suggested and no joy.

I was having the same problem. Then went directly onto the tickets website and clicked on the away tickets and got straight through, no problem! Not sure if that helps but it’s really frustrating, particularly as you are having to queue for so long! 

• Like 1

I would have tried to get on a lot sooner if I knew you could pick your seat, I thought you’d pick your category and then it’d be pot luck. 

Ah well, got my tickets now. Block 535, row 6.

Â