Tickets

rodders0223

individual tickets becoming available in block 343.....6 available at the mo

will not let me purchase any though as you need a booking ref from this season and i've used mine.

hiding in Fulhams clothing.....lol

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=65424.280

Beware Villa fans looking for tickets on here, pretty obvious 
They are all over this Forum, Villians hiding in Fulham’s clothing. 
All coming on as new members and closet Fulham Supporters, ignore them otherwise it will end up with regret.

One of our party cant go on Sat now. I have 1 tckt Block 124 to sell . It is £98 plus there was the usual £2 charge. So just face value £100. Must be able to collect either from B25 in evening or B28 during day. Cash payment if poss . PM me if interested. Thanks Hev. 

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Has anyone who bought tickets on Monday at 5pm received their tickets through the post yet?

I bought mine on Wednesday and they only arrived yesterday, so i wouldn't worry to much pal. 

Does anyone think it'd be worthwhile trying to get tickets from touts outside Wembley on the day? I've lived on the outskirts of London for the last couple of years and haven't been able to get up to Villa Park this year, so I've got little chance of get any through the official channels. 

3 minutes ago, gaz90 said:

Does anyone think it'd be worthwhile trying to get tickets from touts outside Wembley on the day? I've lived on the outskirts of London for the last couple of years and haven't been able to get up to Villa Park this year, so I've got little chance of get any through the official channels. 

Me personally i wouldn't bother but i suppose its a question of how much you can afford to lose if its not a genuine ticket etc 

yeah i know people who have done this in the past for world cup and villa and been some who got on ok and others who got ripped the f off, may just be worth knocking around anyway and make a decision as something appears ?  

That's probably what I'll end up doing. I'm only after one ticket, so I'm hoping I get lucky. Worst case scenario, I'll be cheering on from one of the pubs nearby.

yeah that's it mate, will be plenty of people knocking around in same situation mate, fingers crossed you get hold of something... and it be real !!! It should still be a good atmos around in the pubs, does anyone know if danny brown putting on one of his party things ?

think of buying from a tout as a game of poker you have to wait till as close to kick off as possible.  If you don't mind sitting in with Fulham fans I would guess you will get one below face value as they will be looking to get rid.  Remember Wembley holds 90k both clubs had 38k tickets so there are another 14k tickets floating about somewhere.

Some people get so pissed they can't make the game too so you could get lucky.  

If I could not get a ticket I would fancy my chances of paying face value as pretty high.

1 minute ago, S-Platt said:

think of buying from a tout as a game of poker you have to wait till as close to kick off as possible.  If you don't mind sitting in with Fulham fans I would guess you will get one below face value as they will be looking to get rid.  Remember Wembley holds 90k both clubs had 38k tickets so there are another 14k tickets floating about somewhere.

Some people get so pissed they can't make the game too so you could get lucky.  

If I could not get a ticket I would fancy my chances of paying face value as pretty high.

Do you think the chance of getting one in the Villa end for face value will be pretty high? I can see loads of Fulham end  tickets being available, but I can't see many in ours. 

Â