Tickets

rodders0223

So I posted a while back about the possibility of season tickets holders and non season ticket holders being able to obtain tickets together and was told unlikely. I can see it is open to club members so if they sign up now will they be able to get on first priority?

I'd like two tickets together - I'm comfortable with the fact I'm going to have to run the gauntlet and wait for general sale, as only my fan id has eligibility before that. In fact, on the first day. 

If it's looking like it won't get to general sale, I think I'll bite the bullet and get a single ticket. 

If I recall from the Fa cup final, it was a bit slow going when tickets were first available, as people were waiting for seats more behind the goal than to the side. 

Only time will tell, I suppose. 

A reminder. Do not offer to buy or sell tickets or references other than as described in the posting guidelines linked at the top of every page.

I have enough history to be the category after STH. However for a few games I have purchased multiple tickets on my fan ID but my brother has been the other person with me. Can I assign one of these tickets to his ID now?

So having made the effort to see the Cup games - and not many did - I now see that Cup games don't count in the criteria. Why the hell not as surely the criteria should reward fans who turn up for less attractive games as well as the more attractive fixtures ? Is that a mistake or do they seriously mean League games only?

Tried to check out Fulham criteria as they are allowing 4 tickets per person presumably because they only average 19,000 fans but all their criteria requires a booking history so no chance of sneaking in there !!! #emptyseats

Edited by Paul33
  • Like 1

I'd think anyone who has attended a match this season should be able to get a ticket, with a 38k allocation. I'd say there's an outside chance of Fulham not selling their allocation (12k more tickets than their ground holds!), so we may end up getting more if they send some back.

15 minutes ago, Folski said:

Will these go to gen sale do we think?

If it’s one reference per ID by general sale I would imagine you can. But risky if you want two together to wait for general sale.

i think the high prices might put some fans off

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If it’s one reference per ID by general sale I would imagine you can. But risky if you want two together to wait for general sale.

Hopefully :) 

26 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Also Bank Holiday weekend and people may have other plans. Suspect we might not actually sell our allocation.

• Haha 2

I liked my seats at the FA cup game so i wanted to get somewhere close. Unfortunately I've just logged into my account to see where i was via my ticket history it's only showing my season tickets. Grrrr. 

I wonder if Fulham will sell out the full 38000?  From their website I read its lower tier only until it sells out, then a block by block basis on the upper tier until each one sells out.  I am sure everyone who wants a ticket will get one, but as others have said price must surely put a few off 

Â