Tickets

rodders0223

2 minutes ago, handsworthvilla said:

I've managed to get 2 tickets in the Fulham end through my friend at the FA, it was impossible to get Villa tickets through him. I'm wondering whether it is even worth the hassle now, but then I also have a feeling we won't be the only 2 villa fans in their end considering their ridiculous selling policy of 5 to each customer

I suspect that there will be plenty of fellow Villans ion that end to keep you company.

Selling 5 to each st holder was the only way that they were ever going to sell out. There will be a fair few of them with tickets left on there hands.

Just now, imavillan said:

I suspect that there will be plenty of fellow Villans ion that end to keep you company.

Selling 5 to each st holder was the only way that they were ever going to sell out. There will be a fair few of them with tickets left on there hands.

Yeah I just had a look at their main forum and its ridiculous the amount of tickets on offer. I was thinking if I do manage to get some Villa tickets I'll sell these Fulham ones but I doubt there will be anyone to buy them !

Tickets arrived today. The adult ticket is missing the tear off corner bit. Is that right?

2 minutes ago, ramshackler said:

Otherwise round? Concession ticket had the corner missing

Actually both tickets are priced as adult, (eceb though my boy is 13) with one  missing the corner. 

2 hours ago, handsworthvilla said:

Yeah I just had a look at their main forum and its ridiculous the amount of tickets on offer. I was thinking if I do manage to get some Villa tickets I'll sell these Fulham ones but I doubt there will be anyone to buy them !

I'd take this if you manage to find a Villa one mate! It's for a pal, he'll have to learn to keep schtum during the game but there's always before and after!

25 minutes ago, Daweii said:

I just love how all of a sudden every poster has "spare" tickets. They are talking as if no one knows that they were allowed to buy up to 5 tickets. I think the guy saying "Will only consider selling to Fulham fans with a booking history" is an absolute idiot. Those fans with a booking history would have been able to buy tickets legit if the 5,000+ season ticket holders (I don't know how many they have) didn't buy up 25,000+ of their allocation. The whole "something has come up so I have 3 tickets for sale" is just embarrassing, if you're going to buy up all the tickets then at least be honest that you did. 

amazing how many tbh,   Sold out their end, But won`t be nowhere near full cos most have *over ordered/Somethings come up* unless Villa fans buy them.then they will prob have 8k empty seats

• Like 1

1 hour ago, walesavfc said:

amazing how many tbh,   Sold out their end, But won`t be nowhere near full cos most have *over ordered/Somethings come up* unless Villa fans buy them.then they will prob have 8k empty seats

*Clears throat*

EMPTY SEATS MY LORD, EMPTY SEATS

• Like 4

A reminder. Do not offer to buy or sell tickets or references other than as described in the posting guidelines linked at the top of every page.

6 hours ago, handsworthvilla said:

I've managed to get 2 tickets in the Fulham end through my friend at the FA, it was impossible to get Villa tickets through him. I'm wondering whether it is even worth the hassle now, but then I also have a feeling we won't be the only 2 villa fans in their end considering their ridiculous selling policy of 5 to each customer

But I am sure Villa have invited you to the game your highness? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Daweii said:

I just love how all of a sudden every poster has "spare" tickets. They are talking as if no one knows that they were allowed to buy up to 5 tickets. I think the guy saying "Will only consider selling to Fulham fans with a booking history" is an absolute idiot. Those fans with a booking history would have been able to buy tickets legit if the 5,000+ season ticket holders (I don't know how many they have) didn't buy up 25,000+ of their allocation. The whole "something has come up so I have 3 tickets for sale" is just embarrassing, if you're going to buy up all the tickets then at least be honest that you did. 

Saw a guy on twitter trying to sell a couple of tickets at £100 quid each that his "grandad" had bought, and the reason for selling them on was that his grandad was 93 and couldn't go. For some reason, he stopped responding when someone asked why his 93-year-old grandad bought them in the first place.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, matrim said:

One seat just came available in section 137 but it's a family zone so you have to already have a junior ticket booked to get it.

How do you get to view tickets?

I Cant even get past the first page when i login, Just gives me a Black "more options to click on or a greyed out Red 'sold out"

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

How do you get to view tickets?

I Cant even get past the first page when i login, Just gives me a Black "more options to click on or a greyed out Red 'sold out"

If a ticket becomes available the "Sold Out" changes to "Buy", but you have to be lucky to see it because once someone has it in their cart it's back to "Sold Out". What I was seeing last night was that it would appear as Buy for a minute, then go back to sold out, as people looked at the ticket and then after they realised it was a family ticket and stopped the purchase it went back to buy. I did see a second one in the stand beside it a bit later in the evening but they both appear to be gone now.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago there was around 50 seats available in area 243 at 76£ a piece. 

It wold be fantastic to go, but Im a bit reluctant to travel from Copenhagen alone, so if anyone has a fan ID not being used, you can pm me...?

Â