Tickets

rodders0223

50 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

So how did those STH who bragged about logging on twenty minutes early actually do that if they can't get in until the exact time ?

To be honest i’m not aware of that but I can only guess that some got through because of a glitch. I presume (from buying a ticket for Middlesbrough) it was just showing a countdown until the sale opened for everyone. Any that got through (if they actually did) would have been eligible.

Its the first i’ve heard of this but it’s not unusual for both people to bullshit about getting into a sale slightly early or through a glitch actually get in.

I wasn’t saying anything about the exact time anyway, just that box that says coming soon, if you can buy tickets it will change to something like ready to buy or buy. I will probably be trying a little in advance of when i’m eligible just in case.

• Like 1

If they do get to General Sale, and I suspect they will, that does not leave much time for posting out. I wanted to ask if anyone who has already secured a ticket, are they selling tickets that you can print at home? 

Quick question, if anyone can help.

A mate in work is giving my brother his reference to get tickets on Sunday..  is it literally just the reference he needs or do you have to add addresses etc?

My work mate isn't on social media and I haven't got his phone number if we need to add his address.

Thanks

5 minutes ago, trevor said:

If they do get to General Sale, and I suspect they will, that does not leave much time for posting out. I wanted to ask if anyone who has already secured a ticket, are they selling tickets that you can print at home? 

you would think general sale will be in person only.  The website would crash if it's a free for all! Also allows ticket touts to have a field day!

1 minute ago, DrUnKeNbUm said:

Quick question, if anyone can help.

A mate in work is giving my brother his reference to get tickets on Sunday..  is it literally just the reference he needs or do you have to add addresses etc?

My work mate isn't on social media and I haven't got his phone number if we need to add his address.

Thanks

Reference plus postcode or surname

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

you would think general sale will be in person only.  The website would crash if it's a free for all! Also allows ticket touts to have a field day!

Yes I understand, but the club say general sale starts online. 

4 minutes ago, trevor said:

Yes I understand, but the club say general sale starts online. 

Have you not been to a game this season?  That is where I think the tickets will sell out but it's the criteria before general sale.  

2 hours ago, trevor said:

I don't think they are, but mine arrived in the post today and I bought them on Wednesday evening - so they're getting them out pretty rapidly.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

To be honest mate I don't think that is true. I went to a few home games and I couldn't get a ticket for final. It never went on general sale for the final.

I definitely got my dad and my mate tickets for that game and they hadn't been to a game all season. That was through Villa. 

10 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

We will be in the queue Sunday, as only got 4 game history this season

should be OK fingers crossed

You will be fine. They are not going to sell 18k in 24hrs.

• Like 1

My brother works with a Fulham fan and apparently they can buy 5 tickets per season ticket. 

Just noticed the numerous posts on here about the 5 per reference..

Edited by leighavfc

This play off fixture date malarkey hasn’t been kind to me ? I was in holiday for the semis and I’m moving house the day of the final. I’ll still be watching on tele but gutted I won’t be there, especially as I qualify to buy a ticket! 

6 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

This play off fixture date malarkey hasn’t been kind to me ? I was in holiday for the semis and I’m moving house the day of the final. I’ll still be watching on tele but gutted I won’t be there, especially as I qualify to buy a ticket! 

Wanna pass your reference on to a fellow villa fan. I'm waiting on the 3 game history 

A reminder. Do not offer to buy or sell tickets or references other than as described in the posting guidelines linked at the top of every page.

Never realised how many idiots we have on fan Base on Facebook. Constant arguing over tickets some saying if you don't go to x amount of games you don't deserve a ticket. Others selling tickets for £200 to profit off villa fans.

At a time when fans should be sticking together we have a load of fools arguing with each other.

Â