Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Middlesbrough

limpid

Match Polls  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/05/18 at 22:59

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

It’s pathetic. We haven’t won anything. We lose the next game, the majority of those fans will say we are shit. Plus, those players do not want people grabbing them and god knows what else after a game like that. So small time. 

Dunno, I'm not pro-pitch invasions in the slightest but Kodj, Grealish and Terry looked like they were loving it.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

It’s pathetic. We haven’t won anything. We lose the next game, the majority of those fans will say we are shit. Plus, those players do not want people grabbing them and god knows what else after a game like that. So small time. 

Lighten up man. It’s not every day you get to celebrate on tv and with players. It’s just a bit of fun. 

• Like 1

I think you have to remember alot of the younger Villa fans cannot remember a time when we won games such as this, or even played in games such as this.

Let the fans have their enjoyment, drink in the moment and live the emotion....these nights are the whole point of football.

Every single player played for the shirt and Bruce today and busted a guy, after doing the exact same thing for 90 mins two days ago.

Massive.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, bcarpet said:

i think hes spot on with everything hes said? 

Jack’s “Weight of pass is different class”

“Weight of passsss is different classsss”

“Weight of pash is different clash”

Jack’s “Weight of passssh is different classsssh”

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Lighten up man. It’s not every day you get to celebrate on tv and with players. It’s just a bit of fun. 

If people want to do it, then that’s fine. Personally, I never would. I cringe when it see it happening.  

• Like 2

It's a shame it's the club that gets fined and not the people running on the pitch. At least you got to run on some grass. Totally worth hitting Tony in the pocket. 

20 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

They are better than us. But it’s a one off game. It’s anyone’s to win. 

They beat us, but it was a poor game and they really didn't play that well. They are a better team than Middlesborough but if we play to our strengths we have the better players.

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

They beat us, but it was a poor game and they really didn't play that well. They are a better team than Middlesborough but if we play to our strengths we have the better players.

I think they are a better teams in terms of how they play. Maybe because they have been a more settled team for longer working with the same manager. 

But they did show weakness against Sunderland, Blues and Derby away. It will be very tight. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was 0-0 and went all the to way to Penalties. 

Â