Marvel Cinematic Universe

mikeyp102

Wandavision, 4th episode was lot better. Actually starting to see the effects of it now. I’m glad they broke up from the decades episodes as they were starting to drag if it had continued in that vein for too long. 
I think we’ll see a mixture of the sitcom and the modern viewing moving forwards 

20 mins in to episode 1

Its utter utter dogshit 

If this was anything other than marvel it would be binned off 

Edit - should have added "of wandavison" 

Seriously I think that's a contender for worst episode of a TV show not picked by the wife that I've ever seen, just horrible, nothing worked for me

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Civil War is a brilliant entry in the series. And has this shot, which would improve any film.

tenor.gif?itemid=5482081

That whole sequence is one of the best they've done. And all the more brilliant for the fact they actually did most of the stunts for real.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

20 mins in to episode 1

Its utter utter dogshit 

If this was anything other than marvel it would be binned off 

I thought the exact same thing but after the 1st 2 episodes it does actually start to get interesting. It's worth sticking with just for episode 4 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Civil War is a brilliant entry in the series. And has this shot, which would improve any film.

tenor.gif?itemid=5482081

That whole sequence is one of the best they've done. And all the more brilliant for the fact they actually did most of the stunts for real.

I'm pretty sure that's on a corridor crew episode how they filmed it

CW is very good, the best avengers film even though its not an avengers film and despite not nailing the comic what they did with it works 

13 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

So apparently there is going to be a Wandavision cameo ‘on par’ with Mandalorian. 

Update: ‘At least one’ 

It won’t be this, but as Wandavision is actually set prior to Far From Home, I’d love Mysterio to help SWORD on Wanda,

Spoiler

which is how he gained Fury’s trust for duping Spiderman. 

I’m guessing it’ll be 

Spoiler

Dr Strange

Wow, had no interest in Wandavision from the trailer and nearly didn't bother after episode 1. 

So glad I stuck with it. Its amazing and now really building something that could be spectacular

I guess marvel have built enough to start something with those first 2 episodes but still a ballsy decision which is now paying off big time. Love it. 

• Like 2

Spoiler

I've had a few drinks so I'm not sure this is making sense...if anyone can clear this up it would be much appreciated.

Wanda is creating all of this in her head...or she is taking control of everyone in the town (as evidenced by Vision and the dude receiving the Email) but then Quicksilver shows up, but not the Quicksilver from The Age of Ultron, but the Quicksilver from X-Men Days of Future Past, at this point the bird from Thor says "has she re-cast Pietro" which if that is the case would then mean that all of the Xmen films after DOFP were also created by Wanda...is this a genuinely lazy I don't give a **** way of bringing the X-Men into the MCU or am I missing something, also if they are going to align the previous Xmen films then doesn't that mean that Hugh Jackman will also share this "Wandaverse" or will Wolverine just be "re-cast" as well and Hugh will never be spoke of again?

The X-men timeline was a complete mess before this, I can't help but think that this is a bad idea being shoehorned in

Episode on a whole was better though, I'm still not sold on it by a long shot but it was alright, I'd probably give it a 5.5 out of 10

2 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:
  Hide contents

I've had a few drinks so I'm not sure this is making sense...if anyone can clear this up it would be much appreciated.

Wanda is creating all of this in her head...or she is taking control of everyone in the town (as evidenced by Vision and the dude receiving the Email) but then Quicksilver shows up, but not the Quicksilver from The Age of Ultron, but the Quicksilver from X-Men Days of Future Past, at this point the bird from Thor says "has she re-cast Pietro" which if that is the case would then mean that all of the Xmen films after DOFP were also created by Wanda...is this a genuinely lazy I don't give a **** way of bringing the X-Men into the MCU or am I missing something, also if they are going to align the previous Xmen films then doesn't that mean that Hugh Jackman will also share this "Wandaverse" or will Wolverine just be "re-cast" as well and Hugh will never be spoke of again?

The X-men timeline was a complete mess before this, I can't help but think that this is a bad idea being shoehorned in

Episode on a whole was better though, I'm still not sold on it by a long shot but it was alright, I'd probably give it a 5.5 out of 10

There's not a definitive answer as such yet...

Spoiler

Wanda is altering reality within her bubble. She has taken over a town and is altering reality within the town.

Quicksilver being the Fox X-Men universe version could mean a few things...

A. She's warped reality to the point that alternative universes are flowing into 'her' reality, pulling the Fox Quicksilver into her reality and perhaps other things as she further alters things.

B. She has completely merged universes with the X-Men universe within her bubble reality, meaning in effect within her warped reality the X-Men universe is part of the universe in it's entirety

C. She's brought 'a' Quicksilver back to life and it's a meta joke and nothing else.

I suspect this is going to be the way they introduce the X-Men into the world, but I'm not sure it will ultimately be the case that the Fox films become MCU canon. I suspect they're going to keep them as separate universes that the MCU acknowledges exists and elements can cross over (like Quicksilver here). But it won't mean that they are completely merged - the Fox films won't be in the timeline, they won't be canon, Tony Stark and Patrick Stewart's Charles Xavier won't belong to the same world.

But, as said, I think this is the route to bringing mutants into the MCU. Wanda is extremely powerful, and they've made a point of repeatedly mentioning radiation. I suspect the fallout from Wanda's breakdown is the creation of mutants, leading ultimately to the X-Men forming.

• Like 2

Great episode, that format with inside and outside the bubble was what I thought it would all be like. 
I think there is still more going on, Wanda looked just as shocked when Quicksilver turned up. So I think she’s created the world, but then someone else is also controlling some of her mind. 
The bit with Agatha wanting to restart was very strange and shows something else going on. 
Kevin Feige is a genius though. How he’s linked it all up together. 
I hope when they bring in X Men though, it’s an entirely different cast. 
Also do we think the Pilot that Monica mentioned is Reed Richards?

Watched Doctor Strange today. By a considerable margin the worst in the series for me. A real chore to watch and was just focused on getting to the end. Rachel McAdams makes nay film great but even with her in it, it wasnt enough. Wrong to say I hated it, but it comes close. 
The whole premise wasnt for me. I liked Doctor Strange but the whole distortion of time and space thing just irritated me and aside from a small reference to Avengers, Thor and Infinity stone it never seemed part of the series. 

Â