Marvel Cinematic Universe

mikeyp102

On 06/07/2020 at 13:34, Rodders said:

I have memories of Vision walking past a chippy in Scotland with the red haired one, but that must have been from a different film. 

14 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Infinity War

WE WILL DEEP FRY YOUR KEBAB

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

they've more or less confirmed that after black widow Florence Pugh will take over as an avenger

I could see it. Especially as Romanoff is more or less disguised as her in Infinity War.

• 1 month later...
On 23/08/2020 at 15:51, Follyfoot said:

Is there anything decent in the Marvel Universe coming up or have they doomed to mediocrity now the Avengers trilogy is over. Loads left in the comics I used to love but not sure how they cross over into the marvel cinema regime 

FYI... see this thread

• Thanks 1

Would love to see a proper Juggernaut origin film from Charles's relationship with Cain as a child and the resentment that was formed to when he found the Cyttorak gem and was empowered as the Juggernaut with it ending with him closing in on the mansion leaving a full on X men v Juggers follow up that showcased how powerful he is

Sad to hear that Chadwick Boseman who plays Black Panther has died from colon cancer aged 44. I did not see that coming. 

Very curious how the MCU will deal with that, whether they'll recast or just drop a major character. I suspect they'll recast as he's too important unless they come up with a different new king. 

• Sad 3

8 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Sad to hear that Chadwick Boseman who plays Black Panther has died from colon cancer aged 44. I did not see that coming. 

Very curious how the MCU will deal with that, whether they'll recast or just drop a major character. I suspect they'll recast as he's too important unless they come up with a different new king. 

This is such sad news. A talented actor and seemed like a really nice guy.

Amazing he was able to do movies while he was sick. wakandaking

IMG_20200829_084423_422.jpg

11 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I was thinking Michael B Jordan would have been a good shout to replace him, but as he was the villain in the first film I don’t know if that’d work 🤷🏻‍♂️

What a terrible shame. A lovely bloke by all accounts. RIP

The sequel was due to come out in 2022 so they certainly had plans for the character and it was one of their most successful I think. I wonder if they'll shelf it due to respect, replace him with someone doing an homage (like WB did with Dumbledore) or have a new character take up the BP mantle (don't know enough about the character). 

Am shocked he managed to keep it quiet (came out of nowhere this morning) and that he also managed to keep filming in between chemo and surgeries. Just goes to show we should try and be nicer to ppl as never know what's going on or what could happen. 

Terrible news for his family, he had it during all filming and never let public know. 

As for the character, I think at start of the film, they’ll do a hologram and have him stepping down and Shuri taking on the mantle 

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Is the new mutants MCU? 

Opened to $7m this weekend in the states, ouch! 

No. Fox X-Men universe.

It was always going to be battered, it's been finished for well over a year, sat waiting for release. They've basically cut their losses and sent it out to die.

6 hours ago, Chindie said:

No. Fox X-Men universe.

It was always going to be battered, it's been finished for well over a year, sat waiting for release. They've basically cut their losses and sent it out to die.

Is it that bad the show? I did see at advertised and i was intrigued to see it

Â