• Adomah
    • Grabban
    • Whelan
    • Kodjia
    • Bjarnason
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/05/18 at 18:45

6 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

So the hype about the new improved Traore was just that.

Thats a bit harsh BE......He was taken care of.

If he was no danger, he wouldn't have been doubled up on.

What went wrong for us was......we hadn't got time to wait, we needed players to get us back now.

thats what happens with haste sometimes, decisions get made wrong.

Time and patience is a virtue.

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

But difference is this time they have 40k fans behind them

32K at kickoff. Pathetic support, they don't deserve to go up.

Good result, but a long way to go yet,  We'll need to be much better on the ball at VP.  It will be Middlesboroughs' last chance on Tuesday and they will throw everything they have left into it.

Hutton MOTM, Grealish great again.  Kodjia looked like he was pretty much done from the moment he came on??

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

Couldn't watch the last 20 mins. Went for a drive and listened to Pink Floyd! 

Coward ! GTFO :D

• Haha 1

Just now, Fowlersrs said:

Grabban was quiet but to be fair Kodija couldn't have less work ethic in him if he tried.

Yeah he was so not interested today. If he is like that in a packed villa parked the fans wont let him get away with that.

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think he meant they would need 3 to win. If alway goals counted they would still only need 2 to win even if we scored. 

Oh i see. Well I don't fancy us on pens so we must just concentrate on not losing. That's all we have to do not lose and we are going wembly

each and everyone put a right shift in....awesome

how they mobbed around Traore every time he got the ball was most impressive.......

credit where credit is due...the tactics that Bruce employed and the way the team enacted them was top notch....well happy tonight.....

it is now in our hands.....COYL......UTV

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Pulisball vs Bruceball. Certainly not one for the neutral.

I thought both sides played some good stuff.

Overall I think I enjoyed that ....shame neither Albert, Grabban, nor Kodja really looked up for it.... considering that I thought it was an excellent performance, and the Ref was terrible.

It was a difficult call for the manager. At HT, 1-0 up, do you sit back and try to take a one goal advantage to VP? Or do you continue to try and score goals and kill the tie off, with the risk of conceding or even losing the match?

Clearly we opted to shut them out, and we did it perfectly. 

16 minutes ago, terrytini said:

I thought both sides played some good stuff.

Overall I think I enjoyed that ....shame neither Albert, Grabban, nor Kodja really looked up for it.... considering that I thought it was an excellent performance, and the Ref was terrible.

When did we play any good stuff? I thought it was a solid but underserved win. Don't wnat to critise too much as defensively they were awesome. Offensively we were dreadful.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

When did we play any good stuff? I thought it was a solid but underserved win. Don't wnat to critise too much as defensively they were awesome. Offensively we were dreadful.

Have to disagree. Of the 70 mins I saw, I thought we were good value for the win. We defended resolutely and played some good stuff in spells. 

• Like 1

Â