Favourite Band or Football Team

saturdaygig

Who would you rather watch play?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather watch play?

• My Favourite Band
    • My Favourite Football Team

This poll is closed to new votes

Unless it was going to watch Girls Aloud and the Sugababes perform in spearmint rhino and free drinks served by Ellis as the waiter with Karen Brady's backside as my footrest.................then it would have to be the Villa i'm afraid.

I clicked "Band".

Thing is, see, bands tour once in a while, play maybe 1 or 2 gigs a year where you can get to see them. If it was a favourite band, particularly one I hadn't seen before, I'd go see the band, definitely.

Villa - with a season ticket, and going to most of the away games, too, there's always next week, or the one after.....

• Like 1

come as no surprise which I would pick

An evening with Culture Club? :lol:

nah westlife !!!

You mean The Communards..............

greddysmileyri4.gif

You're being Poovist again - I was simply referring to the similar hairstyles :winkold:

I clicked "Band".

Thing is, see, bands tour once in a while, play maybe 1 or 2 gigs a year where you can get to see them. If it was a favourite band, particularly one I hadn't seen before, I'd go see the band, definitely.

Villa - with a season ticket, and going to most of the away games, too, there's always next week, or the one after.....

Right, band for me too, partly on these grounds, and also as TmyBwyTrinityRd says, its a much more reliable £25 quids worth.

I love watching the Villa, but versus a Ramones night there would be no contest. I'd mention my fave band of the moment but I'd get slagged all round the room (again) by the P**e haters.

Seeing as I live in Norway, and can only see the Villa live like twice a year, going to Villa Park is far more special to me than any concert. The only exception would perhaps be the Led Zeppelin reunion, but even then I don't know.

I guess I could really only answer the question properly if I lived near enough to Villa Park to have a season ticket.

Â