Smelly Stuff

abdomlahor

Although when I was younger and out at the Dome II every week (don't laugh, it was brilliant!) then this was my scent. Always associate this with that time of my life!

23623.jpg

• Like 1

Currently have

Hugo boss - bottled, man, just different & just different red

Armani diamonds

Joop wild, jump & splash

JPG le male & kokoriko

Davidoff hot water

Ralph Lauren no.2

bvlagari aqva

+ a few others, favorite is Armani diamonds

• Like 1

Currently have in my man drawer:

Jake - Hollister

Orange - Hugo Boss

The One - Dolce Gabbana

Hollister is my favourite.

Very surprised that you prefer a Hollister fragrance over The One by D&G which is an all time great in my book, but different strokes for different folks I guess. :)

Edited by adz.villa

Perfume is for women. 

We are slipping into a world where rather than women being liberated from sexist stereotypes and roles, men are being convinced by advertising and shallow media that they need to pluck, preen and generally titivate themselves in order to be tolerable and not a pig.

Clean up, have a shower, get a presentable haircut, apply deoderant / anti-persp and you're good to go. If it's a big night, squirt on that stuff the missus bought you, which for me is currently that Hugo stuff in the picture a few posts above.

I've put up shelves today, I'm going out for chips now, I'll be watching a war film later.

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

Being as you're quite the connoisseur Adz, I'd recommend checking out the M&S (yes Marks and Spencer) line of fragrances. Surprisingly very, very nice IMO.

Creed - Himalaya

Tom Ford - Grey Vitiver

Tom Ford Black Orchid can be used as unisex, love it and GV

On the topic of Tom Ford, I sampled Tobacco Vanille and Oud Wood a few weeks back. Tobacco Vanille is gorgeous and has great sillage, but I was a little disappointed in Oud Wood. I only had a 1ml vial though so may try it out again.

Don't wear aftershave... don't shave either.

Brut smells great though.

Always wondered where the term 'aftershave' came from.  Did people put it on before they shaved or something?

"Aftershave" = marketing genius to sell perfume to men. 

• Like 2

Â