• Kodjia
    • Hogan
    • Grabban (Adomah 74)
    • Snodgrass (Kodjia 74)
    • Grealish (Hogan 74)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/18 at 22:59

3 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

Scott Hogan plays on the shoulder of the last man to get in behind - this is not how Villa play - we are a lump it into the box side which doesnt play to his strngths

Scott Hogan is crap. The style of play is just an excuse now. 

• Like 2

I think Hogan is decent but it's not worked out for him at all at Villa. Can't see him being here next season regardless of the division we are in.  Like I said though, I'm not at all concerned about today. Whether we won 10-0 or lost 10-0 we'd finish 4th so it was literally a nothing game. Seen some chatter on Twitter about how going into the playoffs on the back of a defeat might affect confidence but I don't buy that for a second, we have been preparing for the playoffs for weeks. The fact we've known this for so long is probably our biggest advantage coming into the playoffs. Fulham are going to be knackered and gutted to be here, Derby made it in at the 11th hour and Middlesbrough haven't been able to take their foot off the pedal at any point.  We should be the freshest side going in. 

• Like 1

Just watched the 10 minute extended YouTube highlights. Neither looked like a penalty, not much else to say about the game.

Though interesting we had to wear the away black shorts with the claret home kit, yet in the Premier League WBA v Spurs was a kit clash with white and dark blue striped kit with white shorts, playing against a white top with dark blue shorts. 

Â