Match Thread: Millwall v Villa

limpid

How the **** are scum heath 2 up against Foolham? Do the Cottagers not realise they could have gone up in second/

useless **** pricks

Just now, rjw63 said:

How the **** are scum heath 2 up against Foolham? Do the Cottagers not realise they could have gone up in second/

useless **** pricks

Definition of bottling it which is good for us as not only does losing to Blues hurt their morale, but knowing they were a win away from promotion if Cardiff drew will hurt even more.

Half time. 

Seems we've had both more and better chances.

Playoffs are becoming a mystery - Fulham have gone poop and aren't as scary as they were, we're going into the playoffs on a humdrum run, Derby are coming into form through Cameron flamin' Jerome, and Boro are so dull they might just shuffle through.

If you squint and scrunch your nose so you look at it in a strange way, Fulham losing could be great news.

If this is how they handle pressure when they have everything to play for, this could be a gift if we meet them at Wembley.

Only following this on BBC Sport app  but looks like a familiar story: we dominate possession and have more shots but fail to score; they get a soft penalty and take the lead. This lack of cutting edge in front of goal may well come back to bite us in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

This lack of cutting edge in front of goal may well come back to bite us in the playoffs.

TBH I'm quite glad they're not pushing themselves, the best result today is a fully fit team after 90 mins. 

• Like 1

I think Borough would be more difficult over two legs than Derby myself. If we make the final then I’m sure we’ll be favourites no matter who we play. We’ll bring that “Big club” mentality with us and feel more at home. Also John Terry will have a good calming effect, a show case final is hardly something new to him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

TBH I'm quite glad they're not pushing themselves, the best result today is a fully fit team after 90 mins. 

But is it true they’re not pushing themselves? They have had quite a few chances, just failed to take them. Hogan in particular should be pushing for goals as is place in the phayoff team’s is least guaranteed.