Match Thread: Millwall v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

How's Lansbury doing?

linking up play going forward and making tackles in defence, good box to box performance. crucially - he hasn’t given away any penalties today.

• Like 1

Just now, a m ole said:

linking up play going forward and making tackles in defence, good box to box performance. crucially - he hasn’t given away any penalties today.

Now THAT is the kiss of death - if he gives one away now, you're going to have sit on the stairs.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Who was that person who said we are the only team not to concede a pen this season a few days ago?? This is your doing.

Better now than next week :)

2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Not good going into playoffs with a loss, even if we are not playing our best players.

When you have at best 3 games to play in the play-offs I don't think form matters all that much. Yes I would be more concerned if the play-offs was merely one game, 3rd vs 4th with the winner going up, but we can make our own form in the semi's.

I was going to mention that Fulham are probably on the beach but I forgot that a win at the moment puts them into 2nd - that’s a good omen for us looking at their ability to deal with pressure. Really poor if they don’t win that game.

• Like 2

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Guys just realised if boro concede one more or derby score again we are playing derby NOT boro as it stands

3 pages dem....only 3 pages to read:D