Match Thread: Millwall v Villa

limpid

Millwall v Villa

Please do not mention streams or streaming in this thread. Please note that there is no distinction between legal or illegal, video or audio. If you aren't sure, it doesn't go in this thread. You will receive warning points if you ignore this.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

WM have got the Birmingham game on, this is the first completely uncovered game of the season - I welcome as much info as possible please!

DAB have the villa game

The WM website just links to the Blues game (which isn't available online). Surely their DAB stuff is online somewhere?

Im not sure if you can get it online. Need one of those old boxes...maybe your car?

Just now, Nigel said:

Im not sure if you can get it online. Need one of those old boxes...maybe your car?

Bugger - my car is older than that. My TV doesn't do it, my phone doesn't seem to do it either so I'm shafted - a choice between listening to small heath or doing the garden.

Anyway, as the bus driver said to Professor Steven Hawkins, how are we getting on?

Bugger - my car is older than that. My TV doesn't do it, my phone doesn't seem to do it either so I'm shafted - a choice between listening to small heath or doing the garden.

Anyway, as the bus driver said to Professor Steven Hawkins, how are we getting on?

Milwall organised, we’re bitty. Dead rubber all over it.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's not the complete game as they are focusing mainly on birmingham but talksport 2 are doing a round the grounds thing