48 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Perfect...

Adidas%20Mens%20Originals%20Superstar%20

41 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

Get yourself pair of these! 

I get some yoof's coming up and asking me how I got them and other people just point and laugh. They are ace. 

5251F27B-1855-4FD9-857C-37ADECBB46A3-2884-00000452D8A48F72.png

Or I could just burn my feet off with acid 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i seem so out of touch with trainers now, when i was in the states earlier in the year it blew my mind

footwear_air_vapormax-flyknit_849558-041

they were everywhere and about £200 too, seriously what the **** are they?!

i dont know if its old age but i seem to be drawn more and more in to just simple comfortable espadrilles, perfect trainer for me -

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSso1sIaWvXzMVpgTkEg

but they're hard to get hold of

Edited by villa4europe
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I knew there was a sneakers thread on this wonderful forum!

If there's two things that my missus loves it's new sneakers and matching with our 1yo daughter, so for their birthdays this month I managed to find them matching Adidas sneakers.

4059809004777_normal_0040_1024x1024.jpg?

b41837_pnk_06.jpg

Pretty happy with that and so was she, but what I found was that googling a lot of sneakers meant that every ad and suggested page on social media since has been shoe after shoe after shoe.

I'd been looking at getting a pair of Jordan 1s on and off for several years, and I generally found the colourways either a bit garish or when I did find something I liked, I couldn't get it in Australia in my size. Then in the constant barrage of social media sneaker ads, I found these beauties, which should work with basically everything and will be my casual shoe of choice until they fall apart.

air-jordan-1-mid-se-light-bone-cone-blac

I've ordered them and i'm patiently waiting on delivery. Got them in a half size bigger than my usual Nike size because I couldn't find a 10.5, but i've tried on other Jordan 1s and the 11s usually fit really well.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

• 1 year later...

Mods, can we get this thread renamed as "Trainers" please.

We've not gone through Brexit only to start calling our British sporting shoes "Sneakers"

Thank you. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Sneakers is the name of the subculture.

I knew that ... then I went back to page 1 and found out how I knew :)

On 02/05/2018 at 11:59, tonyh29 said:

sees title of thread ..refuses to participate in thread

On 02/05/2018 at 12:01, StefanAVFC said:

Like it or not, it's the name of the sub-culture :P

On 02/05/2018 at 19:08, bickster said:

Closest I come to a pair of trainers these days is a pair of Merrell Moabs, which I wear pretty much every day

merrell-moab-ventilator-walnut.png

I love these, I've got the mid version. Most stuff from Merrell is great. 

Edited by av1
  • Like 1
On 21/02/2019 at 22:12, AlwaysAVFC said:

After being a bit indecisive of whether to get them and then not being able to get my size, I finally bought a pair of these a few weeks ago.

15507868293116216817334743812173.jpg

They are really nice, good find!

Mrs got me a pair of these re issue a few years ago, not as good as the originals but the benchmark of all that came after. These with a pair  of Louis jeans with a split, heaven

CF4DEBC3-0EAD-48F7-BADD-31C50FE98E29.jpeg

Edited by Follyfoot
53 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

They are really nice, good find!

Still going but well worn. Looking for a new pair of Adidas but nothing caught my eye yet. Did see the Adidas Hamburg Cordura at JD sport but didn't have my size.

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â