Sneakers

StefanAVFC

22 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

I spent the best part of 2 1/2 years trying to get hold of various pairs of Yeezy's and now I've managed to get 3 pairs in a month. 

Now I'm broke, but happy, inappropriately dressed for my age and an embarrassment to my wife and kids. I love it. 

Keep growing old disgracefully! 

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

My new football shoes

b1b53f75fcfa2eb02d5e8a8a3cd8624b.png

Did you have these specially made? 

I'm assuming from your recent comment in the relationship thread that you're about a size 16 shoe? #Mrlongschlong 

?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

I'm assuming from your recent comment in the relationship thread that you're about a size 16 shoe? #Mrlongschlong 

?

They're an 11 and a half but still tight :D

Big shoes, big... feet 

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

?

I was wondering if he may have had trouble finding a nice girl because of these shoes tbh!

But then I forgot about his massive penis....

• Haha 1

I stupidly wore my favourite suedey trainers to a gig in the middle of the heatwave and they got a bit ruined by the beer, sweat and God knows what other liquids flying about.  Proper gutted as I can't seem to find Adidas ones in the same light brown colour anywhere.  

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

I stupidly wore my favourite suedey trainers to a gig in the middle of the heatwave and they got a bit ruined by the beer, sweat and God knows what other liquids flying about.  Proper gutted as I can't seem to find Adidas ones in the same light brown colour anywhere.  

Like these? 

IMG_0635.PNG

2 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

Like these? 

IMG_0635.PNG

Very similar, just a slightly different shade and with black stripes.  There's all sorts that are nearly right, I'm just a picky bastard.  Might be bold and go for something completely different.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Very similar, just a slightly different shade and with black stripes.  There's all sorts that are nearly right, I'm just a picky bastard.  Might be bold and go for something completely different.

Get yourself pair of these! 

I get some yoof's coming up and asking me how I got them and other people just point and laugh. They are ace. 

5251F27B-1855-4FD9-857C-37ADECBB46A3-2884-00000452D8A48F72.png

Â