Tickets

dnmacf

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

30k tickets sold so far. Suprised its that low. Think some are waiting to see what the score is firat leg before buying. 

That can't be right can it? So many areas were sold out or virtually sold out I had to go in Upper trinity so surely there aren't still 13,000 tickets left? 

13 minutes ago, weedman said:

That can't be right can it? So many areas were sold out or virtually sold out I had to go in Upper trinity so surely there aren't still 13,000 tickets left? 

I went on earlier and from what i can see there is probably around 2-3k left. I would be very suprised of this does not sell out.

With only 2k boro fans and 41k villa fans up for it Its going to be a very hostile environment for them that's for sure

14 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

40k sold already. This will obviously sell out and I'd expect the atmosphere will surpass anything we have served up in a long time.

The main site traffic must be crazy still as when you try get on you get a error message.

Must be close to sell out if it hasn't alreafy. I think there is a reduced capacity due tk segregation so probably be around the 42k mark

Sold out. It just reiterates that we are by far the biggest club in these play offs. Boro still had a couple of thousand tickets left for the home leg this morning, Derby had 3k tickets left yesterday, Fulham haven't sold their allocation.

If level of support determined promotion we'd be up already but we have to make sure we do all we can now to get us over the line.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Sold out. It just reiterates that we are by far the biggest club in these play offs. Boro still had a couple of thousand tickets left for the home leg this morning, Derby had 3k tickets left yesterday, Fulham haven't sold their allocation.

If level of support determined promotion we'd be up already but we have to make sure we do all we can now to get us over the line.

I cant believe derby havwnt sold their allocation.

Like I've said if we get to Wembley and its fulham it will be like a villa home game.

On 11/05/2018 at 18:40, markavfc40 said:

Sold out. It just reiterates that we are by far the biggest club in these play offs. Boro still had a couple of thousand tickets left for the home leg this morning,

It looked like far more than a couple of thousand empty seats, that was an embarrassing attendance.

Â