Tickets

dnmacf

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

There is no chance this game is not selling out before they go on general sale. Just had a look its only got seats together in north stand high up from what i can see. Its already almost sold out.I think 

Unbelievable. Even the cup semi vs Blackburn did not sell like this

Pendant alert but I don't think we quite sold out Blackburn. That was probably due to Blackburn not selling all their tickets if I remember.. I don't think I could survive another 6-4! That was one crazy night.

6 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Pendant alert but I don't think we quite sold out Blackburn. That was probably due to Blackburn not selling all their tickets if I remember.. I don't think I could survive another 6-4! That was one crazy night.

That was a crazy game.

Thankfully to a very kind person lending me tgeir reference   I managed to get two tickets in north stand. Get in !

Is it sold out now? They were supposed to be on general sale now but I only see a button for season ticket holders to purchase their tickets.

Edit: 5pm today. Can't read properly.

Edited by KJT123

11 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

Is it sold out now? They were supposed to be on general sale now but I only see a button for season ticket holders to purchase their tickets.

Edit: 5pm today. Can't read properly.

When i went on last night to choose mine it was already close to a sell out. Not many seats left booked together. The holte was sold out.

Had to settle for the north stand. Never sat there before i hope the atmsophere will be electric just like the holte

Brum mail is reporting that 22k home tickets have been purchased. General sale is in 3 hours, I will sit almost anywhere if it means I get a ticket. 

19 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

Brum mail is reporting that 22k home tickets have been purchased. General sale is in 3 hours, I will sit almost anywhere if it means I get a ticket. 

Only 22k? They are talking out their arses its significantly higher than that.

10 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Does anyone know 'if there are tickets left to purchase online at 5, can we book 2 on one sign in ? 

You should be able to after 5pm but when I went on last night it was very difficult to find seats together. I can imagine how hard its going to be from 5pm today as I think we could have sold more than the 43k capacity. 

The demand has been crazy for this game

• Thanks 1

Just bought mine. Loads left in North and Trinity stands. 

I'm in the North for the first time ever. I hope it serves beer. 

Don’t suppose anyone has got a reference spare? i’m getting 3 but 1 hasn’t got a reference, didn’t notice it was required.

Edited by AlwaysAVFC
Ignore, bought the 2. He can sort the other himself

9000+ in the online queue. Fortunately I got mine on the first day, but my mum and brother want to come too. Dunno if I'll be able to find suitable seats together for the two of them, I'll find out in a few mins when my turn arrives...

For anyone curious, there are plenty of seats dotted around the ground. I've only looked at the upper holte, but there are the odd paid of seats still available there at time of writing.

16 minutes ago, Djemba_Villan said:

Season ticket seats which haven’t been taken up are available now I think hence there being more available today than yesterday. Got mine today too. Hope it’s a sell out!

That's the annoying thing you couldn't click on seats yesterday so had ti do with anything you coukd find if you wanted two together.  They should have given season ticket holders only option until tues ti save their seat.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I'm concerned alot of boro fans are snapping up tickets. They have been moaning about lack of tickets for away league

I dont think this game should have gone on general sale

I don't think it is a proper general sale, I booked 3 tickets and wasn't able to use my reference number for all three but had to split them between 3 references so it seems it's "booking history" rather than "general sale", don't know why they didn't just say that tbf

12 minutes ago, weedman said:

I don't think it is a proper general sale, I booked 3 tickets and wasn't able to use my reference number for all three but had to split them between 3 references so it seems it's "booking history" rather than "general sale", don't know why they didn't just say that tbf

You need a reference but you can create a new one and get a ticket, no history required. I ended up doing it for the third who I was buying for.

Â