Tickets

dnmacf

So not a position we are familiar with but I presume tickets won’t go on sale for this until at least next Monday following final games on Sunday? Interested to see how priority will work with the limited sales time available (8 days). Appreciate it’s a Tuesday evening but I’m guessing demand will be pretty high and it will sell out?

3 hours ago, villaglint said:

Thanks so home leg is definitely on 15th

Yeah we get home advantage second leg for finishing aboveboard Middlesbrough. Means the game at VP is Tuesday eve though

Bought my ticket. £20 for my ST seat. Not bad at all! Expecting a full house for this. 

Anyone know how to check if the ticket has been added to your season ticket card?

thats the option I chose when I bought it but I’ve never done it before so having visions of turning up and it not working

54 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Bought my ticket. £20 for my ST seat. Not bad at all! Expecting a full house for this. 

Anyone know how to check if the ticket has been added to your season ticket card?

thats the option I chose when I bought it but I’ve never done it before so having visions of turning up and it not working

£20 is decent no one should grumble at that.

Any advice on how to avoid the following:

There are some errors with your order. To resolve, please point to each "Error" icon in the basket for more information.

Yet when I click on the error icons (one against each of the three Season Card seats I have), nothing happens! Help please!

33 minutes ago, brommy said:

Any advice on how to avoid the following:

There are some errors with your order. To resolve, please point to each "Error" icon in the basket for more information.

Yet when I click on the error icons (one against each of the three Season Card seats I have), nothing happens! Help please!

I had to type in my season card number which is on the back. Not the long number on the front. Once I did this it went through fine

48 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What's the max amount of tickets you can use for a single ID? 

One I think? One ticket per ID as far as I’m aware, similar to other home games right? 

45 minutes ago, dnmacf said:

One I think? One ticket per ID as far as I’m aware, similar to other home games right? 

I've managed to get two tickets for a single ID before 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I've managed to get two tickets for a single ID before 

Recently or a while back? I think they started clamping down on this a few years ago. Especially for big games or against a rival. You can buy on behalf of somebody if you have their ID but every ticket bought needs an ID associated. Also, don’t quote me on this but I’ve never come across them checking the tickets are actually being used by the ID holder. So I don’t think there’s much risk using a friends ID to buy tickets if they aren’t going for example. You may as well generate the booking history on your own ID though. I’ve heard they can be more lenient over the phone in certain scenarios however I wouldn’t expect that given the likely demand for this game.

31 minutes ago, dnmacf said:

Recently or a while back? I think they started clamping down on this a few years ago. Especially for big games or against a rival. You can buy on behalf of somebody if you have their ID but every ticket bought needs an ID associated. Also, don’t quote me on this but I’ve never come across them checking the tickets are actually being used by the ID holder. So I don’t think there’s much risk using a friends ID to buy tickets if they aren’t going for example. You may as well generate the booking history on your own ID though. I’ve heard they can be more lenient over the phone in certain scenarios however I wouldn’t expect that given the likely demand for this game.

Shit. Most games I went to this year were not sell out games. I've been to Barnsley ipswich and reading. I booked for me and the Mrs on my ID. I didn't realise you would be limited to one per person or I would have set hee up an I'D. Shit!

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Shit. Most games I went to this year were not sell out games. I've been to Barnsley ipswich and reading. I booked for me and the Mrs on my ID. I didn't realise you would be limited to one per person or I would have set hee up an I'D. Shit!

Hopefully you can get to a computer at 5pm tomorrow! Create her a booking ID in advance. Either that or try calling them and pleading you didn’t know but I wouldn’t be confident they’ll go for it 

33 minutes ago, dnmacf said:

Hopefully you can get to a computer at 5pm tomorrow! Create her a booking ID in advance. Either that or try calling them and pleading you didn’t know but I wouldn’t be confident they’ll go for it 

There is no chance this game is not selling out before they go on general sale. Just had a look its only got seats together in north stand high up from what i can see. Its already almost sold out.I think 

Unbelievable. Even the cup semi vs Blackburn did not sell like this

Edited by Demitri_C

Â