Pre Match Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

TheAuthority

3 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

Rather give one of our youngsters a game.

Why give an outing to another club's player?

Because hes very likely to play a big role in the play offs!

3 hours ago, Nigel said:

Because hes very likely to play a big role in the play offs!

Not sure about that. I am not a fan. If he is likely to play a big role I would be less happy about our chances of progression.

Edited by AntrimBlack

For the love of God I hope he rests the team. We showed after the Wolves game that fatigue plays its part, and the idea of an unnecessary injury terrifies me. The only ones I want to see starting are Kodjia because he needs the sharpness, and Chester so he’ll have played every game. Even with Chester the smart thing would be to rest him, I’m just a sentimental mush.

I have no idea why green isnt given game time in this one. It's very wierd.

Sounds like kodjia could be starting. I'd havw grabban on bench for this one he could be vital for us in play offs.give lansbury samba brew and RHM some game time

46 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I have no idea why green isnt given game time in this one. It's very wierd.

Sounds like kodjia could be starting. I'd havw grabban on bench for this one he could be vital for us in play offs.give lansbury samba brew and RHM some game time

What’s samba brew? Sounds tasty, and do you think Lansbury will like it? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

U23's have a big game on Tuesday and played Friday so they won't be involved. Also you now have to have 10 players who were in the squad for the last game.

This of course would be the same for the play off semi, so Bruce has to be careful with his selection balance today!

• Like 1

That's a weak side and am glad to see a host of players rested 

We will probably lose however its a meaningless game. Its better the likes of snodds and terry have been rested.

I would have played sarkic ahead of bunn though

• Like 2

Guest av1

Big game for Adomah. His form and inclusion in todays 11 might suggest he needs a big game in order to start in the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Still a few names on that team sheet that I’ll be worried about getting injured today. 

Grabban must be annoyed not to start.

Why? He is a key player for us he will be 100% starting for us next week