• Grealish
    • Grabban
    • Hutton (Taylor 22)
    • Kodjia (Adomah 58)
    • Onomah (Whelan 80)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/05/18 at 14:00

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I kind of agree but we did create at least two clear chances from crosses so they worked to an extent. 

Yes we did but I can' help but think how many better chances we would have created going though the centre or keeping it on the ground.

They were terrified of us (mainly jack) running direct at them, but us continuously passing the ball wide gave them time to re set....from then on it played to their strengths. 

Anyone have trouble getting away from the ground yesterday?

the queues for Aston station were ridiculous. Never seen them like that. Ended up walking up the road and getting a taxi into Birmingham. 

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

the queues for Aston station were ridiculous. Never seen them like that. Ended up walking up the road and getting a taxi into Birmingham. 

The parking was difficult. Both most probably to do with 10k more people coming.

58 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I pretty much always just walk back into town - it's no slower than queuing for the train, not getting on the first one, because it's full and then catching the next one.

Just now, blandy said:

I pretty much always just walk back into town - it's no slower than queuing for the train, not getting on the first one, because it's full and then catching the next one.

Yeah I don’t usually go into Birmingham (live in Sutton) but I use Aston station regularly and never seen it like that. Was going out yesterday so had to head into Brum. 

4 hours ago, blandy said:

How long does that take?

Went to the game, only 3rd one this season. Would like to go to more games but work most weekends and night shifts during the week.

Thought we played well, unlucky not to win the game.

Hope Hutton stays at left back now for the playoffs, Taylor is awful at the moment. Need to do the sensible thing and rest the key players against Milwall and it shouldnt be frowned upon as they cant make the playoffs anymore. 

5 minutes ago, Junxs said:

How long does that take?

Dunno. I don't race, maybe 25 minutes to half an hour. If I was to go to Aston station, that's maybe 7 minutes, then a wait for a train of maybe 10 -15 minutes and a 5 minutes train ride, so there's now't in it, really.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, blandy said:

Dunno. I don't race, maybe 25 minutes to half an hour. If I was to go to Aston station, that's maybe 7 minutes, then a wait for a train of maybe 10 -15 minutes and a 5 minutes train ride, so there's now't in it, really.

must be walking at a fair pace as it's a good 3 miles

On 29/04/2018 at 11:38, Stevo985 said:

I queued at Witton for over an hour. Not sure what had happened but at least two trains had been cancelled “due to overcrowding”... but the overcrowding was caused by the trains being cancelled! No information given to people in the queue or apology once on the train, awful service by the new company in charge of the line.

Unrelated but does anyone else remember Derby taking a throw in that went straight out  further down the line? :crylaugh:

19 hours ago, tomav84 said:

must be walking at a fair pace as it's a good 3 miles

Yeah, it does seem a fair trek. Maybe I’m understating how long it takes me, I don’t time it, but I often get there quicker than if I’d used the train, as I see all the people coming through the station from the train.

Â