• Hourihane
    • Whelan
    • Onomah
    • Grealish
    • Grabban
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/04/18 at 14:00

Nice win today. I think the auto spots have gone barring a miraculous collapse by two teams above us, but you never know as the line gets closer.

For now I will consider it a nice boost to morale and confidence for the play offs.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, srsmithusa said:

Optimism on 2 fronts 

I find it makes life and watching football more enjoyable, but I wish those who are disappointed with an 80+ point season including multiple four and five-goal wins all the best for the future season when we somehow perform better than that! In hoping for the latter, I suppose, they are the true optimists.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

what i took was Hourihane is a good back up for set pieces and we can play through the middle.

He is, and when he has played, he has taken set pieces when Snodgrass hasn't done well. I agree the strategy of whipping crosses to Hogan isn't great, to say the least.

29 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Where is everyone? 

The season is basically over until the play-offs, so I'm guessing everyone is just enjoying the sun/rain before squeeky bum time starts. I haven't even seen the highlights of this game yet. A bit of work-toilet watching to get me through Monday!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Â