Weekends Football 20/22 April/Midweek Football 23/26 April

andykeenan

7 minutes ago, a m ole said:

LOTS of media fawning over Liverpool in the lead up to the game and naturally, I hope they get destroyed.

I didnt even know they had an opponent tonight. Sounds like have already qualified for the final

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, coda said:

I know they knocked out Barca but ... are Roma any good?

They arent brilliant but neither are Liverpool. They are dangerous if take lightly and beat Atletico and Chelsea also this season

• Like 1

Hopefully Roma can get a result to shut up the media hype over the 'magical European nights at Anfield'.

Especially after Klopp again showed his true colours after the West Brom game, with a graceless and classless reaction to his side blowing a 2-0 lead to the bottom team. 

The pitch was too dry? How about getting a goalkeeper who isn't a complete liability at set pieces?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

Liverpool looking good. It's alright, at least they don't have Suarez, Carragher and Gerrard playing for them, whilst being managed by Benitez or Dalglish  etc :puke:

Klopps a decent chap.

Klopp is a lot worse than Benitez. His comments saturday was childish and petty and he does it a lot but gets little attention from the media

• Like 1

Â