Weekends Football 20/22 April/Midweek Football 23/26 April

andykeenan

4 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

Bet Sunderland love Darren Bent of all people who relegates them.

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I bet they booed his every touch too

He wheeled away cupping his hand to his ear when he scored :D 

Joe lolley laid an early chance on a plate for bridcutt, he completely spans his first touch.

Forrest then concede an embarrassing goal, get one back, concede another embarrassing goal and then get given another golden opportunity from a crap backpass, the guy with 90 acres of space with a simple shot then chooses square it and puts it a yard behind his teammate. 

**** off forest.

So anyone who’s watching it, do you think Austin fouled the Chelsea keeper? Seemed like nothing to me, but the match ref and Graham Poll say otherwise.

Edited by Shropshire Lad

4 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Does anyone still watch the FA Cup?

I watched yesterdays game but no interest in todays.

I'll probably watch the final if I'm in on that day. It's not the event it used to be though. 

• Like 1

Just finished watching Juve-Napoli.

Very intense game. I've criticised Mourinho lots but Juve parking the bus tonight was something else so happy they got done last minute.

Means title race is down to one point and Juventus still have to play Inter Milan and Roma away.

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

Be justice if Juventus lost league since the shambles of a reaction to Michael Oliver

Can't remember if I mentioned it on here at the time, but I was working from our Turin office that week. The reaction to me saying I thought it was the right call was amazing :D 

Â