NFL 2018 Draft Topic

Tegis

13 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Equanimeous will be in fantasy teams next season for sure.

Full name: Equanimeous Tristan Imhotep J. St. Brown.

His brothers are: Osiris Adrian Amon-Ra J. St. Brown and Amon-Ra Julian Heru J. St. Brown.

• Like 1

Fairly happy with our draft.

Dickson apparently is a generational talent at punter. I watched the highlights of his bowl game. He won MVP!

And very happy reuniting the Griffins!

The only negatives for us were 

1. Not drafting a RB anywhere ( I suspect we may sign C. J or Murray)

2. Tanner Lee . ( We could have got him in the 8th and drafted Pineiro instead)

Bryan is awesome and helps with the loss of Dareus next year.

Chark is faster and has a higher vertical than Robinson. He can also  kick return like a boss.

Harrison is a multi year Alabama back and hits like a truck 

Richardson will start at RG straight away and replace Parnell next season at RT

Lazard will probably be converted to a TE and make the roster.

Meeks should make 4th CB 

And holy cow look at Leon Jacobs. .

4 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

4.46 slow? :o

he  didn't look like he had that second gear to run away from defenders in the games i watched of his. he has good acceleration and could make people miss, but the lack of long speed might hurt him.

he reminds me a little bit of paul perkins actually.

Don't follow CFB so hadn't heard of him but his stats are incredible and heard a lot of good things.

We need a shot in the arm in the run game and it appears we've gone all in on it (new punter, pin them back, best blocking TE in the draft)

Edited by StefanAVFC

I thought broncos did alright and might not be as transitional next year, not sure how influential it was but maybe them landing chubb (as well as chargers already having bosa + ingram) lead to the raiders having 2 pretty poor picks in rounds 1 and 2 (raiders must be a contender for worst draft) i dont think the chiefs did anything special either with no first rounder

So the chargers should still win that division, got more physical, james will be a star, the other 3 will all be thrown in the mix to see what the answer to the run game problem is, WR and RB late round picks i havent got a clue on, i think theres probably 2 years left for a superbowl push, if everyone stays healthy (its the chargers, they wont) it could happen, dedinitely no longer getting a dark horse tag, they should be in the mix

42 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I thought broncos did alright and might not be as transitional next year,

Our 6 picks in the first four rounds where all PBA and universally loved on all forums I searched through. That **** never happens. :lol:

So, feeling a little optimistic even though we didn't address the tackle problem apart from FA.

I really liked our draft, and we got a huge steal with Deshon Elliot in round 6.

Yeah Hurst probably shouldn't have been a 1st round pick (would have loved us to have picked up James instead of trading back) but we've now got 2 pass catching TEs to go with our revamped WR crop. Drafting Jackson at 32 was genius.

On 29/04/2018 at 23:58, Tegis said:

Our 6 picks in the first four rounds where all PBA and universally loved on all forums I searched through. That **** never happens. :lol:

So, feeling a little optimistic even though we didn't address the tackle problem apart from FA.

Hopefully Jake Butt will be back too. 

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Hopefully Jake Butt will be back too. 

We more or less red-shirted him, Carlos Henderson, Chad Kelly, DeMarcus Walker  and De Angelo Henderson from last year. Loads of rookies to develop and use. And I'm not exactly trusting Joseph at the moment.

On 29/04/2018 at 11:37, snowychap said:

Full name: Equanimeous Tristan Imhotep J. St. Brown. 

His brothers are: Osiris Adrian Amon-Ra J. St. Brown and Amon-Ra Julian Heru J. St. Brown.

That is the best name I have ever heard.  Ever.

I think Indianapolis had the best draft.

It wasn't sexy but if Andrew Luck returns fully fit,they have added some solid pieces to protect him.

With the current state of the AFC that is probably all you need right now to make the playoffs (and then get shredded by Brady)

our draft was perfect for gettleman's archaic plan of running the hell out of the ball i suppose. i absolutely love barkley as a player but as ive said i wouldve much preferred a quarterback. 

7 hours ago, abdomlahor said:

our draft was perfect for gettleman's archaic plan of running the hell out of the ball i suppose. i absolutely love barkley as a player but as ive said i wouldve much preferred a quarterback. 

Hernandez look like an absolute plough

Edited by Tegis
speeeling

Â