Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Leeds

limpid

Match Polls  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/04/18 at 18:45

Your ratings and reactions please. Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

The players' names will be added to the poll when a mod gets chance.

God that was awful.

Attacking players all utterly hopeless except for Grealish. I’d probably give MOTM to Whelan for effectively anchoring when our front three inevitably messed it up yet again. Leeds didn’t even get near our goal.

• Like 1

The first half was utter domination. They hardly had the ball in our half, we really should have killed it off.

The second half was nervous, and not very good at all. 3 points though, happy days.

Job done but pretty poor again. Not filled with any hope for the playoffs.

SB is just too negative.

Great 1st half, AWFUL 20 mins in the 2nd half, then back to being good. I gave Elmo MOTM. I thought he worked his ass off the entire game. Hat tip to Whelan as well. Good blocks to keep our lead.

Job done, good subs by Bruce as well.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

Don’t want to be too harsh but second half was very poor. Just seemed to completely take our foot of the gas. But comfortable win and another clean sheet. 

whelan was colossal today I have to admit. Grabban also goid

• Like 1

Yawn. We seem to be just going through the motions now, doing bare minimum. Leeds where shit, we slightly less shit.

Grealish was amazing though. Real class act. I just pray he stays whole for the run in. He should be rested next week, once it'll be clear automatic's gone. 

• Like 1

We made that a lot harder than it should've been. The forwards were very wasteful tonight.

Good 3 points though and a good week for us, secured playoffs at the very least. Guess now we just hope for a miracle. 

• Like 1

Really liked the way Grealish imposed himself on the game after Leeds had that spell after half time, every time he got the ball he used it well and probably forced the entire Leeds team back ten yards as they had to constantly worry about him. 

• Like 3

Â