Tickets

Johnnyp

Guys ive a question hoping some people can help me with and that its ok to ask here. Coming over from ireland friday afternoon for the game. Bought tickets on seatwave 4 weeks ago, still not arrived. Mailed them and they said if i dont get them before i leave to bring to order number and confirmation email to the ticket office and i'll be fine. Which finally brings me to my question, what time will the ticket office be open till friday evening ?

2 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Guys ive a question hoping some people can help me with and that its ok to ask here. Coming over from ireland friday afternoon for the game. Bought tickets on seatwave 4 weeks ago, still not arrived. Mailed them and they said if i dont get them before i leave to bring to order number and confirmation email to the ticket office and i'll be fine. Which finally brings me to my question, what time will the ticket office be open till friday evening ?

I have done it loads of times. They usually arrive in time but if they don't the trinity ticket office is open right before kick (and after I think) and holds all the seatwave tickets.

• Like 1

Â