• Grealish
    • Grabban
    • Bree (Tuanzebe 25)
    • Kodjia (Adomah 60)
    • Samba (Hourihane 87)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/04/18 at 18:45

9 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Vile man, when it comes to football management. 

I have to laugh at him ,to be honest.

but there is only one way to deal with him and the likes.

and Jack knew, precisely.

2 hours ago, TRO said:

I have to laugh at him ,to be honest.

but there is only one way to deal with him and the likes.

and Jack knew, precisely.

TRO, I would never call myself a Royalist, but what a joy it is, to see the future King , enamoured by all things Aston Villa. 

What a stunner. I think that win was even better than the Wolves in that we had Terry out before the game, plus Bikir in the warm up and Tuanzebe going off after half an hour.  Jonhnstone made some great saves and I think we bossed it after Kodja came on. Cardiff are a disgrace of a football side and it would be a travesty if that team got 2nd ahead of Fulham.  At least we have the play off spot more or less in the bag. I hope we can back this up with a win on Friday but given the last few weeks who knows?

I read a bit of criticism about Cardiff. That they bully above playing a good brand of football. I wouldn't know, I've seen them twice this season.

All I have to say is this game could have gone either way. I don't want to put a downer on the vibes but I don't see how undermining a successful Cardiff team benefits us.

They had their chances and it was by no means a comprehensive victory for us, despite being a deserved win, let there be no illusions about whether or not Cardiff are a force to be reckoned with this season.

Like Cardiff, I have not watched Fulham outside of our fixtures, so can't really comment with much conviction, but from where I sit the top four are a cut above the rest, and are fairly level amongst one another. The two of the four that are in playoffs will want to be avoided and are without doubt favourites to go through to the final, even though it will be a case of who shows up on the day.

Big win for morale though. I've read that the wins against Wolves and Cardiff, which we thought would determine automatic promotion, turned out to be inconsequential due to poor results against lesser sides. I'm not so sure they are inconsequential. Knowing we can turn up and beat Wolves with four goals and beat Cardiff keeping a clean sheet might be another edge going in to the playoffs battle.

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

I read a bit of criticism about Cardiff. That they bully above playing a good brand of football. I wouldn't know, I've seen them twice this season.

All I have to say is this game could have gone either way. I don't want to put a downer on the vibes but I don't see how undermining a successful Cardiff team benefits us.

They had their chances and it was by no means a comprehensive victory for us, despite being a deserved win, let there be no illusions about whether or not Cardiff are a force to be reckoned with this season.

Like Cardiff, I have not watched Fulham outside of our fixtures, so can't really comment with much conviction, but from where I sit the top four are a cut above the rest, and are fairly level amongst one another. The two of the four that are in playoffs will want to be avoided and are without doubt favourites to go through to the final, even though it will be a case of who shows up on the day.

Big win for morale though. I've read that the wins against Wolves and Cardiff, which we thought would determine automatic promotion, turned out to be inconsequential due to poor results against lesser sides. I'm not so sure they are inconsequential. Knowing we can turn up and beat Wolves with four goals and beat Cardiff keeping a clean sheet might be another edge going in to the playoffs battle.

All  Warnocks side's have had an element of thuggery about them. Just ask Gary Megson?

Edited by sheepyvillian

13 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

All  Warnocks side's have had an element of thuggery about them. Just ask Gary Megson?

That seems to be the consensus. I am only familiar with him through his time at QPR. Out of curiousity why would I ask Megson?

8 hours ago, A'Villan said:

That seems to be the consensus. I am only familiar with him through his time at QPR. Out of curiousity why would I ask Megson?

Infamous match, when Megson's Albion played Warnnock's Sheff Utd. I think Utd had nearly half the team sent off.

• Like 1

Â