• Grealish
    • Grabban
    • Bree (Tuanzebe 25)
    • Kodjia (Adomah 60)
    • Samba (Hourihane 87)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/04/18 at 18:45

Great result for confidence, and relieves a bit of pressure because it was pretty much last chance saloon for automatic promotion hopes. 

Best we can hope for now is good form until the end of the season and see where it gets us. 

It was 2nd against 4th and yet it was the sort of clueless football that I've shouted at in many years of watching Sunday League matches. Bloody awful from both teams, except for a great goal from Jack. It's what we've been saying about Villa wins relying on "moments of individual brilliance".

Special mention for Johnstone, clear man of the match. Well done big guy!

As bad as the football was, I loved the passion in the second half tonight.

• Like 1

The referee was an absolute disgrace yet again. Cardiff should have had several players booked, he let them get away with so much. Also what happened at the end? Why on earth did he stop play?

Johnstone was excellent as was Grealish give how much he was kicked about. Thought Jedinak was ideal at CB today on a very rare occasion, his aerial dominance served us well. Well done to Elmo too, brilliant goal line clearance at a crucial time.

Cardiff are shit utter shit, can't believe they are so high, I hope Fulham go up. We may end up losing to Cardiff if the playoffs still but they aren't even a 1/10th of the side Fulham are.

• Like 2

Much to my surprise I thought we actually played pretty well and I'd have said that even if we'd lost 0-1 but what a goal and a fully deserved win.

My confidence is returning !!!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, djdabush said:

One thing you can say about Warnock is he knows how to mould a team in his own image; nasty and ugly. 

Tru dat. Was so pissed at their dirty football today and the ref let them get away with murder like a crooked cop in the pockets of the mob.

2 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

Much to my surprise I thought we actually played pretty well and I'd have said that even if we'd lost 0-1 but what a goal and a fully deserved win.

My confidence is returning !!!

Ahhh... don't we ever learn?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Alakagom said:

Needed it but we played shite. Nothing positive 

how about another win....strong performance against a good side when we are low on confidence......and missing quite a few players......bit of confidence for the coming games...Kodjia getting better......Samba back to fitness....ruining Warnocks night....seeing a goal of real beauty.......seeing fulham move out of our path for the play offs.

Apart from that though.....nofink!

Edited by Nigel
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

how about another win....strong performance against a good side when we are low on confidence......and missing quite a few players......bit of confidence for the coming games...Kodjia getting better......Samba back to fitness....ruining Warnocks night....seeing a goal of real beauty.......seeing fulham move out of our path for the play offs.

Apart from that though.....nofink!

17 minutes ago, Alakagom said:

Needed it but we played shite. Nothing positive 

I couldn’t agree less.

I thought we were bright, inventive, aggressive, combative, full of running and desire. We ran them ragged second half also.

Really good stuff and a very very satisfying and potentially important win

• Like 2

First half we were absolutely appalling, could've easily conceded a few. Second half we stepped it up and had a go. What a goal, deserving of winning any game. Super **** Jack. Need to keep this momentum going into the playoffs now, there can't be any let up. Much needed win psychologically for the team. 

if i were a cardiff fan id be wondering how we didnt win.

created by far the better chances and prob should have had 3/4 before we had a shot on target.

starting lineup was naive, and tactics throughout were poor.  still not making the most of having the biggest squad in the division.

cant wait for him to be sacked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

SJ fantastic. Grealish goal sublime -a moment of real quality in what was a scrappy, albeit very tense and tight game.

Makes Saturday’s no-show even more frustrating though!

We look much better with Kodj up top and Grabban wide than vice versa.

Dare I look forward to Friday?

Â