• Grealish
    • Grabban
    • Bree (Tuanzebe 25)
    • Kodjia (Adomah 60)
    • Samba (Hourihane 87)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/04/18 at 18:45

Kodjia looks like he's getting sharper.  Still not at his best but looking increasingly more so.  Hope he can get a goal or three before the playoffs.

Stupendous goal from Jack.  What a player he is.

Johnstone had a good game too, as did Chester - ever reliable.  Jedinak never really looked challenged and we set up well to prevent that.  Whelan may well have been a good choice there actually, although I'm still more of a Bjarnason fan in general.

Thought Bree looked poor early on - perhaps understandably - but he improved as the game went on.

And although I usually avoid talking about the opposition as I think it's done too much, I cannot deny I am really, really pleased that odious prick Warnock and his bunch of thugs have dropped out of the automatic spots.  Fulham deserve it much more.

Edited by Troglodyte

Much better second half. Kodjia is getting closer to starting sharpness. Him and Grabban up front may be a good duo. Grabban needs someone skillful with him.

Grealish and Johnstone both great.

I also felt, a bit contrary to the comments in the match thread, that Snodgrass put in many very good crosses right where they should go, but we had no-one in the right place. Even in corners.

• Like 2

What a fantastic goal!

...but the better news tonight was the vast improvement in Kodjias game, forgot what a sight he is when he has the ball! 

For all his faults he looks head and shoulders our best striker.

He really could make the difference in the play offs.

Thought Grabban looked good when he was switched to the left too.

• Like 3

Gave it to Snoddy because he fought like a beast today and bullied those dirty bastards right back. Grealish was fantastic and that goal was world class. Grabban had some fantastic moves today and helped out well defensively. Jedi won everything. Glenn is pretty much the sole reason behind all their chances. He was utter garbage and nearly cost us the game. I think had Thor played, those of you saying we (rightly) got away with murder probably wouldn't have said so.

Awesome to see Kodjia back in action. What a player he is.

SJ motm.

Grealish take a bow bro

If Grabban and Kodj can strike up some sort of partnership that would be exciting, instead of trying to out greed each other. Whatever the case though we need them both starting in the playoffs ahead of Hogan and Adomah.

Honorable mention to the captain today too, another solid performance.

Â