New Manager Speculation

maqroll

4 minutes ago, sne said:

Jardim :D 

Marcello Gallardo?

Might take something special to lure a top manager from South America to Birmingham. 

How about billionaire owners, 3million a season and a paid for 2 million quid house on Four oaks Estate.

Just now, foreveryoung said:

How about billionaire owners, 3million a season and a paid for 2 million quid house on Four oaks Estate.

sure that helps, but they got that in South america as well, (Carlos Slim for example) and for the top ones there are bigger European fish than us  looking to bite.

Hopefully the owners can sell the project of Villa along with the massive salary because I don't think someone like is the right fit for the challenge.

Just spoke to my mate ,who lives next door to Dean |Smiths ,Mom and Dad, and he asked her if Dean couldbe having a crafty half in the Scott Arms Pub. and she said,doubt it ,He  or his agent hasn't heard anything at all

• Like 1

Think the club looks a bit foolish on this one. Bandied around lots of big names, let it be known the owners were determined to make an impact with this apppointment...

Then appoint the manager of mighty Brentford.

Just hope Smith turns out to be better than my current assessment of him. And what’s the John Terry role? We’re going to finance him getting his coaching quals?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Godders said:

I posted an article earlier in the thread that looks at Brentfords setup. This is what is said of Smith: 

I like that description of how they organise things.  It sounds very rational and planned, trying to give responsibility to people in the sphere of influence over which they have some control (though of course the further out, the less control you have).  Classic motivation theory.  Not the deadline-driven, PR-focussed crap most clubs end up doing.

I can respect that.