Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
maqroll

New Manager Speculation

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, ViewFromT2 said:

Wasn't it The Sun that said he text the players before the Millwall game? ?

Yeah - to say he wasn't interested.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Scum would print that rain isn't wet if it'd bait some idiots in to clicking it.

Stop reading that shite.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ViewFromT2 said:

Wasn't it The Sun that said he text the players before the Millwall game? ?

The Sun couldn't be less appropriately named, they don't shed light on anything - more like an income generating, cancerous, black sludge of lies and pure fiction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smith with Terry and a good set of coaches and I reckon we'll see some pretty dramatic improvement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So we are running out of candidates and seems we missed the boat on Henry partially due to holding out too long.

At this rate we might be best off having a temporary manager till the end of the season instead of hiring one just for the sake of it.

My mates a liverpool fan and he warned me about Purlsow at the start.  Says all Liverpool fans will say the same.  

Said that he dilly and dallys and they missed out on loads of players because of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So we are running out of candidates and seems we missed the boat on Henry partially due to holding out too long.

At this rate we might be best off having a temporary manager till the end of the season instead of hiring one just for the sake of it.

OR

Henry played the situation perfectly to open the door to AS Monaco, which is his dream first job?

Fonseca was the first link....wouldn't rule that out yet.

Rodgers and Smith being in jobs means compensation. There are alternatives out there that are freely available, I would think they would be preference.

Sanchez-Flores not mentioned at all. Available. Won championship with Watford. Presumably has links to Pitarch (if he is working with us).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, villabromsgrove said:

For what it's worth I don't think Smith will get the job. We appear to be looking to make a statement, and Smith or even Wilder despite their EFL credentials are not 'sexy'.

Rodgers is the nearest compromise to a "statement manager" and a damn good coach.

I hope who ever is appointed is able to hit the ground running and get a proper tune out of our squad.

Smith\Terry could passed as Sexy IMO.

Also any amount of due diligence - would reveal smith won't be bringing his backroom team - hence the link with Terry as possible no 2  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ViewFromT2 said:

OR

Henry played the situation perfectly to open the door to AS Monaco, which is his dream first job?

Fonseca was the first link....wouldn't rule that out yet.

Rodgers and Smith being in jobs means compensation. There are alternatives out there that are freely available, I would think they would be preference.

Sanchez-Flores not mentioned at all. Available. Won championship with Watford. Presumably has links to Pitarch (if he is working with us).

QSF will be favourite in a few hours   - (I d put money on it !) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So we are running out of candidates and seems we missed the boat on Henry partially due to holding out too long.

At this rate we might be best off having a temporary manager till the end of the season instead of hiring one just for the sake of it.

I'd most definitely be positive towards Delaney taking charge until the end of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that was Rui. 

At this rate, Gabby will be in the dugout. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hippo said:

Smith\Terry could passed as Sexy IMO.

Also any amount of due diligence - would reveal smith won't be bringing his backroom team - hence the link with Terry as possible no 2  

Smith brought Richard O'Kelly with him from Walsall to Brentford so it's likely he would want to do the same. However, i think Smith really wants this job so if working with Terry is part of that he'll have no problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last time we had this many people snub us - we ended up with Mccleish. !

Much talk has been made of Nasir\Edens selling the vision - thus punching above our weight landing a manager - makes we wonder how much cash they are willing or able to throw at project villa. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this is getting embarrassing now, no one wants the job do they? Probably end up with Moyes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, KH** said:

Well at least Villa manager searches are never dull....

Couldn't disagree more! This is mind-numbingly dull. The extreme level of dullness is illustrated in how desperate we all are for even a little bit of information. The dull highlights: any comment about odds and er...everything else. I'm bored but obviously interested to know what we end up doing. I look forwards to it being over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  


×
×
  • Create New...
Â