New Manager Speculation

maqroll

17 minutes ago, villarocker said:

Thierry Henry and John Terry would bring so much excitement and energy back to the club with immediate effect. We need a lift and they will give it. We just have to remember that Bruce had left us in a defensive mess and if Terry doesn't play we will struggle to keep clean sheets. But, hopefully, Henry will turn Grealish, Kodjia and co into world beaters and conceding 3 will be outweighed by us scoring 5 ?

NSWE might even have to open up the Trinity Upper on a permanent basis!

So, in theory, it looks likes it's Thierry (see what I did there?) 

The real action now switches to the very, very important issue of who is going to be the DoF... 

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

So, in theory, it looks likes it's Thierry (see what I did there?) 

The real action now switches to the very, very important issue of who is going to be the DoF... 

In typical Villa fashion.....Paul Tait. 

Something new....Something different....is this AVFC we're talking about???

Personally think it s great move.....if our players can't be in awe or inspired by those two on the changing room then they must have something wrong with them mentality....I'm excited by this and with the right DOF in place, we can fly again!

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, villarocker said:

Thierry Henry and John Terry would bring so much excitement and energy back to the club with immediate effect. We need a lift and they will give it. We just have to remember that Bruce had left us in a defensive mess and if Terry doesn't play we will struggle to keep clean sheets. But, hopefully, Henry will turn Grealish, Kodjia and co into world beaters and conceding 3 will be outweighed by us scoring 5 ?

He will probably say at his first training session......I am introducing a new way called pass and move.......a few will faint with the thought of hard work coming......and the rest will be totally overwhelmed by this new concept.

• Like 2

Looking at the Premiership table in Scotland - could we poach Craig Levein? ?  I, personally, don't think that Rodgers is the answer - his team has very poor competition and should be 'walking' (or kicking?) their Premiership. I think that Rodgers is  overrated and would bring nothing new to Villa. Just to be clear:- I also am not in the least interested in Craig Leivin ?

6 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Off topic but Collymore really winds me up with his so called passionate tweets about his beloved Villa. He was an absolute disgrace with how he behaved when signed for us. One of the biggest let downs in my days as a villa fan. 

COLLYMORE OUT!!

He was also suffering from depression. As a fan he is no different to you or me and only wants to see Villa win. 

Collymore In.

Edited by Stockport_Villain
Grammar
  • Like 1

Im all for this, The usual recycled crap of Bruce, Moyes, Hughes, McCarthy, Allardyce, Pardew et al have done **** all over years. 

These are your so called experienced gaffers that know the leagues inside out yet probably have more relegations between them than trophies 

Henry & JT, Young up and coming managers with fresh ideas and a dynamic approach. Whats not to like? 

Really looking forward to leaving the Analog management world behind us and stepping up to the new digital platform that awaits. 

Up The **** Villa! :flag:

• Like 3

Is this the young progressive manager that eveyone has been crying out for ?  - and if he bombs will those calling for young progressive - stop making such calls ? - Because in my opinion we have tried young progressive before with Garde and Sherwood - but then these are dismissed as not progressive.

So is Henry project progressive ? - even if he fails ?