New Manager Speculation

maqroll

3 hours ago, honest_bertie said:

, done well domestically but hasnt done much in Europe... 

Domestically that’s exactly what Villa are looking for at the minute. Europe can wait until back in the Premiership.

Just now, Jareth said:

Henry & Terry? That's a very good idea, in fact, what an incredible team that makes - this is fascinating stuff.

I am absolutely loving this idea. Henry and terry really would be a dream team. Having terry as a player as well would be superb

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

So we are getting a very inexperienced manager and having  the assistant with zero managerial experience? Only at the Villa.

As i said above every manager and assistant is a gamble in world football.

Why can't you stop moaning and get behind them if it happens.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Like everyone did when Bruce was given the job?

I didn't want Bruce as wasn't in my top 5 but got behind him when he was given job,  and so did many other people.

Lot of people who didn't want him gave him over 2 years before they changed their minds.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

Dreadful if true. Why can't we find a brilliant unassuming proper coach rather than employing dinosaurs for years and now Hollywood or bust:((

"Terry is set to return to Villa Park as Henry’s No2 in a dream line-up for Villa’s hierarchy. It is believed both interviewed for the post as manager but Henry’s greater experience got him the nod. The duo have been told they are expected to win promotion to the Premier League ‘sooner rather than later’."

37 minutes ago, hippo said:

Especially Nylan !!!

We need someone to drill and fix our defence - instead we are getting the owners mate.

Whilst I understand your concerns, just because Henry is a friend of the owner, that shouldn’t go against him anymore than it should go for him. If it’s the friendship that gets the deal over the line and it’s the right decision in every other aspect then that’s fine. 

Absolutely loving the idea of Henry with Terry as number two. The level of knowledge they will be able to pass on will be phenomenal for our players. They will be able to see the wheat from the chaff too and I'm sure they will be a success.

One of the best defenders the PL has ever seen together with arguably the greatest forward in PL history - what's not to like about that prospect? 

Come on Mr Owners - make this happen! :flag:

Edit: I just realised that they need Goalkeeper and Midfield coaches. What are Makelele and Seaman up to these days? 

Edited by villarocker