New Manager Speculation

maqroll

1 hour ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I like John Terry (never thought I would say that but he won me over) but this is no club for a newcomer to management.

I found it strange he didn’t sign for Russian side and still isn’t playing for anyone. Did he get some word to hold fire?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think we should just give Dean Smith the chance. Take a gamble.  He will probably bring top coaches from Brentford too.

Mate. Mark Warburton didn't when he went to Rangers although he got a tune from Tavernier and Martyn Waghorn for a season!

Only Rico Henry and Romaine Sawyers (as he managed them at Walsall)... Dean Smith had any say in rest was their recruitment team

It's the project they have. I am friends with one of Brentford's Head Scouts and he told me how they roll!!

Edited by Villan4Life

9 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I hope for Rodgers. Terry and Henry with no managerial experience, no thank you.

Why gamble on former players with no manegerial experience? Sounds idiotic.

As aposed to an experienced manager with a track record of getting teams promoted from the championship? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think we should just give Dean Smith the chance. Take a gamble.  He will probably bring top coaches from Brentford too.

He wouldn't handle it here chap. he was falling apart at Walsall. Need a big name for big players.

35 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If we can't get who we want, Terry as Player/Manager till end of season?

Sorts out the defense partially.

Aside from that have no idea why I would want him just that other people seem to like him. lol

We need a manager that's going to get us promoted, not one to tide us over until the end of the season.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, sne said:

Was some Spanish paper yesterday who said Henry was a strong candidate for the Barcelona job should they get rid of Valverde.

Some Spanish journalist on crack I'd imagine.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

His name got mentioned on the radio and people have speculated.  That's all that's happened.

i've put a bet on it mate i don't wanna be £12 out of pocket i've heard few snippets from scouts and agents i know. :D:D

I never bet EVER :D so i don't want be £12 down 

Also asked Request a Bet last month as heard little info

Cos of what i've heard and who he is associated with not saying it's going to happen at all but certainly a good shout he's odds was 33/1 to one at start of day now 3/1

42195233_10155859689756200_2948751651525

Edited by Villan4Life