New Manager Speculation

maqroll

Is it April 1st?

sacked by leverkusen for being shite, Nearly got brighton relegated from the championship before being sacked and somehow managed to get FC Zurich relegated before being sacked yet again.

If true i would be placing a rather large bet on us playing Shrewsbury, Rochdale & Blackpool next season

Edited by LakotaDakota

9 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Is it April 1st?

sacked by leverkusen for being shite, Nearly got brighton relegated from the championship before being sacked and somehow managed to get FC Zurich relegated before being sacked yet again.

If true i would be placing a rather large bet on us playing Shrewsbury, Rochdale & Blackpool next season

Well we tried the man with 4 promotions and look how that turned out.

its so random it’s probably  true.

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Well we tried the man with 4 promotions and look how that turned out.

its so random it’s probably  true.

That's the worrying part. It's too random that it could have legs

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He did ok at Leverkusen.

He was ok for 1 year when he was there as joint manager but that was 6 years ago & was sacked the first season he was in charge on his own. Has got worse & worse since then taking a brighton side that had finished in the play-offs the season before to bottom of the league with only 3 wins by christmas before being sacked again.  His next job was to take an FC zurich side that had finished 3rd the previous season to finishing completely bottom of the league where they won only 6 games out of 33 before being sacked and nobody has been stupid enough to employ him again since then

17 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Has anyone actually bothered to check the BBC Sport Twitter feed to see if that tweet even exists!?

I have, and unsurprisingly it does not seem to exist. 

caveat: I am not  a twitter expert so may have missed it. But I do think it's bollox.

• Like 1