New Manager Speculation

maqroll

I've seen Ralph Hasenhuttl's name mentioned a few times (ex RB Leipzig). He loves to press and attack the hell out of the opposition, and his defence is not the best. He'd love the current Villa squad .... it's a perfect match!

He's also a free agent!

8 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Yep that's it. Wenger is on his way to Villa Park as we speak. He has always wanted to manage a Championship club I hear. 

JT always wanted to sign for a championship club too, as did Ruben Neves and Nuno Santos.

Players and managers buy into projects and potential with a sprinkling of ?, not just currently perceived status.

With enough of it almost anything is possible.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

11 minutes ago, 27HolteRoad said:

No they won't and if they did they will say Mr Moyes not just Moyes. 

Yes. They contradict themselves by stating he wasn't there then saying they wouldn't comment on guests. 

My feelings are we are being targeted by Russian agents spreading disinformation and upset. 

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

JT always wanted to sign for a championship club too, as did Ruben Neves and Nuno Santos.

Players and managers buy into projects and potential with a sprinkling of ?, not just currently perceived status.

With enough of it almost anything is possible.

We are not getting Arsene Wenger.

Its baffling that anyone even thinks that we could for a even a nanosecond.

57 minutes ago, privateer said:

Jesus **** Christ, it's true. Every damn time, back he comes like a dog to its vomit. Will he never get the hint?

Dwight, you are a moron. You can barely compose an intelligible sentence, you have zero relevant experience and you have no reservoir of goodwill to draw on here. We don't even like you, you word removed, I would rather we employed your son. Just **** off, will you, you will never, ever manage AVFC, however long you live.

And better yet, guess who he has talked to about the role? Tactics Tim, that highly-rated Villa legend. :crylaugh:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6244693/Dwight-Yorke-applies-Aston-Villa-job-following-dismissal-Steve-Bruce.html

Dwight Yorke CV 

Image result for empty cv

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yes. They contradict themselves by stating he wasn't there then saying they wouldn't comment on guests. 

My feelings are we are being targeted by Russian agents spreading disinformation and upset. 

If there are Russian agents involved I will gladly pay for Moyes to dine out in Salisbury!

4 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

We are not getting Arsene Wenger.

Its baffling that anyone even thinks that we could for a even a nanosecond.

Based on your underwhelming consensus of almost every quality link we have had we may as well resign Bruce.

Wenger is out of Football management, I really don't get why it would be so mind-blowing for him to take up an in office job as Director of Football here ffs.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Where's that cabbage when you need it!

No cabbage but I've still got the pea shooter I had as a kid. I'd prefer a one-shot brassica howitzer to do the job but can still take him out with a withering fusillade of dried peas.

• Like 1